Quantcast

w00t x2!! I got a new jorb!!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
:dancing:
I have been trying to escape my $hitty dept. & even $hittier boss for a while now & my time has finally come!

I am now a Graphic Artist & I will be working in the promotions dept. & the really cool thing is, the guys I am working with always take home a handful of Emmies every year. PLUS i will get a raise, a better schedule, the work is more suited for me, I will actually get a dinner break, the peeps I will be working with are really cool, I will get to learn a bunch of new stuff (like Quantel Edit Box, After Effects, & much more), the list goes on & on.....

I am so stoked, I have been giddy ever since I found out.

:dancing:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Awesome :thumb:

Congratulations - I'm sure it's well deserved.

Wish I could get out of here :( - ahh well, less than a year and I'm moving..

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
THANX!
well Biggins, I would put in a good word for ya, but I am not sure you would like living 3 hours from the mountains & 8 from your mountains or the illiterate boss you would be working for whose slack you would constantly be picking up or the crappy schedule or the measly pay check, I could go on & on, if ya want me too.
I also feel that you are gonna bounce right back & find something better. just consider it a shove in the right direction.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
awesome. does a "dinner break" mean you go back to work after dinner? (assuming dinner is the american evening meal, not the european noontime meal)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Skookum said:
Congratulations man!
Now change your avatar. :devil:
No way - that dog and hydrant was a wedding gift from me!!!

So there.

And good luck with the new job, I started mine January 2nd and... engh. I work from 6 to 2 so at least I have my afternoons free for riding. ;)

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Toshi said:
awesome. does a "dinner break" mean you go back to work after dinner? (assuming dinner is the american evening meal, not the european noontime meal)
yes. my job now requires that someone be at the helm 24/7. :dead:

cooter-yeah, it depends whether I get sat or sun off now. so it will be either racing xc or dh... hope it is dh. :D