Quantcast

WA downhill vid

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
Just a bit of riding from me(Evan) and my friend Josh at some local spots.
Enjoy!

Its my first time editing a video so comments and suggestions are appreciated.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
I think were all gonna have different kits this year. We'll all still probably practice in the same smurf gear but i do have a new race kit to unveil. Hahaha
Well technically it was already unveiled at the Mob N' Mojave race
Im so worthless.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Can you show a brother where these trails are? Sexy sexy sexy

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
One of em is behind a kids house so that ones pretty much private, but the other one with the shots of josh and i gravy training is just exit 25. Pm me if you want more detailed directions.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Aside from the first 40 seconds of watching you prance about in your "kit" for the camera, it was good. Maybe a little less of that next time

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
I can't place exactly why but that editing was really catchy for me. The music went well (although weird, like something from a Rocky movie), the riding was solid and most of the edits were on target. Had an older film style too which I liked. Sick video!

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
Aside from the first 40 seconds of watching you prance about in your "kit" for the camera, it was good. Maybe a little less of that next time
Hahaha yes i know there was a fair amount of prancing, but the song had a long intro!!!! I wanted to start the movie off with a sick shot at the songs intro climax.

Yes Eren i do still plan on getting on the Junior Worlds team this year!

Wait till you guys see the footage I'm editing right now that we took today from Eddie's compound. Its nasty!