Quantcast

~~~Wa Wa Wa Wa Wednesday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Pack up the teddy bears and load them into the car because it is National Bring Teddy Bear To Work Day.

Got out to the right of way yesterday, but nothing happened. Out there today, hopefully something will happen. Went to dinner at Red Robin last night with a coworker and his ex-son-in-law, who happens to be some kind of big wig in Red Robin, and we got our meal for free. I win.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Coffee is steeping, Syd's off to school and I am just killing a few minutes before I head to school too. Supposed to rain today so I'm sure there will be some quality hot tubbin' after dinner.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Going in late today, got a heart doctor appointment. Down 12 pounds total (last couple of weeks have been goofy so I slipped) and BP is down to normal levels, so hopefully I'll be off meds today!

I need to ride more.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
I go on a mountain vacation for a week and business trip to Poland for a week and what happens? The monkey is all changed now, I thought I was on the wrong website.

Frost on the cars this morning, guess I'll put the studded tires on my commuter.

Anyway, here's a picture I shot from the Nordic DH finals.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'morning LOLOLOLOLOL

I grilled up some homemade turkey burgers last night. My turkey burgers > Red Robin

I am holding a 9:00 staff meeting this morning. SHOOT ME NOW.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin monkeys. Had a leisurely ride last night with my brother and his friend, or so I thought, until his friend puked. Oops. Accidentally had a trash bag someone left in the middle of the sidewalk clip my foot as I walked by and got flung into my brothers front tire. Oops #2. The sun sets way too early these days, ended up having to ride home in the dark because the ride was quite a bit slower than anticipated. Oops #3.

Waiting for this week to end so I can go on vacation.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What did you put in the patties?
Usually whatever I can find in the cabinet/fridge. Last night was salsa, a little hot sauce, some spicy bread crumbs, Mexican seasoning, and minced onions. Served on toasted bread with sliced pickles and bbq sauce. I baked some mini potatoes as a side.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Turkey with seasoning is not a ****ing burger. It's turkey on a bun.

85 lean 15 fat beef, coarsely ground with only kosher salt is a burger.

What's this guy's deal?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got out to the right of way yesterday, but nothing happened. Out there today, hopefully something will happen. Went to dinner at Red Robin last night with a coworker and his ex-son-in-law, who happens to be some kind of big wig in Red Robin, and we got our meal for free. I win.
Last (and only) time I've been to Red Robin our meal was free as well........but due to much different circumstances.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Met a friend for locals night at Bend Brewing Co last night, harassed my dog upon returning home, got my flu shot this morning. What's left?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:DHappy Hump Day! I'm giddy over here in Seattle! Lucas got a RC Tarantula for his b-day, and he let me borrow it to pull a prank on the 21 year old day porter here! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! We're trying to get a video set up... stay tuned!:D

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Late morning all.

Hoping to hear soon when my contract with this company expires...I'm hearing 2 weeks, I think that is too long.

Ordered a new rear tire after getting 2 flats in one run.