Quantcast

~~~Wacky Wednesday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is Mule Day. I have no idea what that means.

No drilling was done at our 1 site yesterday, the drill was broken. There may not be any drilling today, but we will be out there just in case.

Be safe out there.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Weather is teh suck right now. Couple inches of snow last night though the asphalt seems to have maintianed enough warmth for it to have not stuck to the roads. According to NOAA its 32 degrees out right now and thats as warm as its going to be today. Its 4:15am. :think:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Rain, rain, go away! It's supposed to rain today, be in the 40s and snow tomorrow! Grrrrr....
Off to school to see what the monsters have in store for me today. Must find coffee on the way or it's going to be a REALLY long day :(

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Job change day 3 and so far the biggest regret of the past 30 years. For the first time in 3 decades, did not look forward to coming to work, actually wished I would have woke up sick.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. Today just feels like one of those days. Got an eye appointment tonight after work, should be getting my first new pair of glasses in probably 10 years.

Been doing some reading on woodworking, looks like I'm going to have a new hobby for this winter. Hope to build some decent furniture.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
in case you where wondering quo, i have decided you are a worthy competitor.
yesterday i ended up going and filming in nam for a little bit to make a edit, didn't get much filmed but it still was all right. today im gonna probably go to my friends house and chill and ride bikes off his ladder drop in his yard. pretty much it

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Cold cold cold this morning. Left my peppers on the dehydrator for 12 hours and only a few were dry. Put them on for another 10 hours and still only a few are done. I think it's either too cold in the garage, or too humid. Either way, it's a painful process.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Went to a pumpkin carving, drinking party last night. This weekend is going to be great fun with the Cross Crusade Halloween weekend races in Bend. Woot woot!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning. Job change day 3 and so far the biggest regret of the past 30 years. For the first time in 3 decades, did not look forward to coming to work, actually wished I would have woke up sick.
Details please, I have been away from the monkey.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
Total of 4 days left in this job, including today. Not sure if I'm going to make it...ugh.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:) Basically QF and I9 had dual slolam threads two days in a row. There was much threatening of a$$ kickings and meeting in the parking lot after school, but I think I9 got lazy and sleeps like your average teen boy now, so QF takes the GMT start FTW!

:D

It's morning here still! And cold. Boo. At least bring on the snow in the mountains!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
:) Basically QF and I9 had dual slolam threads two days in a row. There was much threatening of a$$ kickings and meeting in the parking lot after school, but I think I9 got lazy and sleeps like your average teen boy now, so QF takes the GMT start FTW!

:D

It's morning here still! And cold. Boo. At least bring on the snow in the mountains!
im staging a mutiny you'll see you'll all see!!!!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Meh, Basically, I've worked on the same airplane for the past 30 years in some aspect, either maintenance, maintenance management or flying in it, both as active Navy and government civilian. This week I was transferred to the "new" maritime patrol aircraft in logistics management, not used to it, new airplane, etc, etc.

Very boring, I know.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Meh, Basically, I've worked on the same airplane for the past 30 years in some aspect, either maintenance, maintenance management or flying in it, both as active Navy and government civilian. This week I was transferred to the "new" maritime patrol aircraft in logistics management, not used to it, new airplane, etc, etc.

Very boring, I know.

Umm, I'm an accountant,you don't know boring.