Quantcast

~~~Wacky Wednesday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is my Thursday, as I have Friday through Monday off. On the right of way today, and tomorrow, though I don't think we will be working a full day tomorrow. My crew and I well get at least 8 hours, though.

Be safe out there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Im awake, just barely but I'm awake no less. Doctor cleared me to ride my bike when ever I want to but I don't really wanna yet because it's hard to brake and I don't wanna mess with it.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning gang. My Thursday as well. Nice win by the Caps last night with 4 goals so that means 50% off Papa John's pizza tonight!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning, I also have Friday through Monday off so I'm just trying to get through the next 2 days. Coffee is brewing and smelling pretty good.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. My Thirsty Thursday here as well. Coffee is pressed, school luncheons/breakfasts all day so that means I'm going to eat WAY too much (probably not though--depends on what there is). Jazz Concert again this morning and then a Pep Band Rehearsal for tomorrow's assembly game should make for a busy day. After school I am bringing Sydney and her friend (our neighbor) home from school to play and make gingerbread cookies so that should make me crazier than usual as well :) Have a good one peeps!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOW Y'ALL BE DOING YOU CRAZY MONKEYS ROLF! :weee:

Since I have tomorrow off, today is my Friday. I actually have to work Friday though, so in retrospect I'm not sure what that makes today. I do know that you people need to wake the hell up already.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
sipping coffee, trying to get motivated to pack a suitcase then bring in a load of firewood for the mother in law. We are leaving for Los Angeles to visit my 89 year old father and my MIL is going to stay at the house and take care of the dogs while we are gone.

it will be nice having 5 days off work and hanging with my dad and sister.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
13 degrees for my ride to work this morning but the sunrise was AMAZING. Not sure what the day will hold but I'm ready.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Got a day of work because the little one was ralphing last night and couldn't keep water down this morning. He just got hungry a few mins ago so I let him eat toast... he wanted 3 pieces with jam... I'm scared for what comes next but he looks happy now...

Wish us luck!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My riding buddy met a women 4 months ago and she moved into his house with her 13y/o daughter, She pays nothing. She came home last night with her friends from work and Greg had to get up early and asked them to leave. Well a big fight breaks out and her daughter called the cops on Greg. He says he just sat in his truck and took video of her and her friends going berserk in the the front yard and on his work truck. This morning while he was at work the cops gave him a restraining order to keep 50 feet from her. Basically he can't go home. So he called me and I was supposed to pick up his stuff. I stepped into his house and his leather couch is ripped to shreds, his TV is destroyed, and his work laptop is smashed into 1000 pieces in the fireplace. Mind you this is just in the living room. I leave empty handed and call Greg. He shows up just as the Family Liaison Officer shows up. I guess she was supposed to leave and not him as is the law. She and her Daughter are now arrested for damaging his stuff and now have to vacate his premises. His dog and his bike are nowhere to be found. His Mom is arriving from Florida tomorrow. Merry Phugging Christmas!