Quantcast

~~~Wacky Wednesday GMT~~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! It's Humpday....YEAH!!! Kiddies have a half day of school today so we can do some staff development (yippie), then Syd has swim lessons and finally home to relax. Only 2 more days until vacation and boy do I know it...the kids have been NUTZ!

Sydney assisted with a special Valentine's Day dinner last night....we made Grilled Chicken Alfredo with grilled asparagus. It was tasty...Syd's really into making homemade alfredo sauce (so easy, why would anyone buy it in a jar). My little Giada :D

Off to pour more coffee to get me through this day :)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Had a TOTALLY CRAZY Valentine's Day evening! Last night the wife and I...

1. Ate dinner at home
2. Watched TV
3. Fell asleep while watching TV
4. Went to bed

I know I probably should have included a NSFW tag with this story but as you can see from our night last night... I live life on the edge. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
made risotto and fillets last night. followed by chocolate fondue. included a bottle+ of wine last night. then two conference calls with asia right before bed. ow.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
I rescued a 17yo Never Ever Wanna Be Skier whose "friends" had left him stranded at the top of a black diamond trail last night... and I'm not even a ski patroller. Stupid teenage boys. :eek:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So much win here this morning!

Tree Saw, we had similar evenings! We made Spaghetti and Meatballs from scratch and Lucas helped by stirring the sauce and rolling the meatballs. It was fun to get to do it together!

le child is sick no more (much to his dismay... he did NOT want to go to school!), so I am back to work... I guess that means it's my Monday too! And then I have next Monday off as well... it's like I don't work or something! I guess I'll have to go skiing :) Life is good!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Wacky indeed. At 7pm I got a call I can return to the job I've been getting my work experiance 3 months ago. At the same time I got an extra contract for a movie script review. Hope I get better with time management. I'm excited and scared at the same time.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
So much win here this morning!

Tree Saw, we had similar evenings! We made Spaghetti and Meatballs from scratch and Lucas helped by stirring the sauce and rolling the meatballs. It was fun to get to do it together!

le child is sick no more (much to his dismay... he did NOT want to go to school!), so I am back to work... I guess that means it's my Monday too! And then I have next Monday off as well... it's like I don't work or something! I guess I'll have to go skiing :) Life is good!
:thumb: I love getting Syd involved in dinner prep. She even sets the table, clears the table and helps load the dishwasher at 6. I doubt she'll still be as helpful in 10 years, but I'll take it for as long as I can get it :)

Glad le child is feeling better too!