Quantcast

***Wacky Wednesderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ever since I've been working from home, I've been sleeping a shit ton, even by my own lofty standards. I need to get back on my old schedule or I am fucked when I have to report back to the office. I've been sleeping 9-10 hours a night, and getting up like 90 minutes later than usual.

Anyway, phone interview at 11:30. :thumb:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ever since I've been working from home, I've been sleeping a shit ton, even by my own lofty standards. I need to get back on my old schedule or I am fucked when I have to report back to the office. I've been sleeping 9-10 hours a night, and getting up like 90 minutes later than usual.

Anyway, phone interview at 11:30. :thumb:
how the fuck do you do that? if i sleep more than 8 hours i wake up feeling like i'm dead.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Morning, my shoulders are protesting bigly this morning, could have something to do with the heavy lifting session on the weight machine last night. Double espresso then off to go transport a dozen or so folks either to or from dialysis

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
slow day so far. Did a crust ride early and now going to pick up canine client for a walk.

will try to get some work done today, but the fts is strong.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Working from home today, finally. Goal of the day is to fend of requests from these engineers asking to back back up their crap from the lines, that they didn't plan for.

Looks dark and gloomy out there right now, maybe I can squeeze in a ride later this afternoon when the sun might make an appearance.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I can still smell the bleach wipes. This is good.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Sumatra and dabs. Then yoga & workout. After that a shake then a run up to the meadows & back. Shower, lunch, news, chess, e*trade check-in, more dabs, online poker, post office walk, TMZ, dinner, lots more dabs, Homeland then bed time.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Interview at 10am... beer at 10:05.
So, I never had the interview yesterday... I was on GoToMeeting at 9:59, waited until 10:33, the interviewer(s) no-showed. Called the recruiter, told them what happened, they got in touch with the company who apologized and immediately rescheduled for today. They showed up this time, and I feel like I crushed it. Also, I think I would like the job. I would be able to contribute to their mess greatly, but also there's a lot of room for growth and learning. Plus, it would be a nearly 100% salary increase from my last position.

Coffee duty, plus stomping on bots.

I only click on these so I know what day of the week it is
Samesies. Being unemployed and having a nurse girlfriend with a non-consistent weekly scheduled has really fucked my sense of time continuity in the proverbial arse.

half my meetings today got cancelled. i'm down from 2 to 1.
I first read this as "half my feelings got cancelled" and I'm like "Word."

Sumatra and dabs. Then yoga & workout. After that a shake then a run up to the meadows & back. Shower, lunch, news, chess, e*trade check-in, more dabs, online poker, post office walk, TMZ, dinner, lots more dabs, Homeland then bed time.
What? No boning? Hoping you were into make-up sex territory, brother.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
peeled back a little bit of my thumbnail last night, so I got that goin' for me.
watching kevin bateman getting his toenails pulled off with pliers in season one of ozarks....i screamed more than he did....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Those things (well, their burrows) are hell on livestock.
those little fuckers got some balls.....i had to drive around one in a wells fargo parking lot in denver who would not get out of the way....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I never had the interview yesterday... I was on GoToMeeting at 9:59, waited until 10:33, the interviewer(s) no-showed. Called the recruiter, told them what happened, they got in touch with the company who apologized and immediately rescheduled for today. They showed up this time, and I feel like I crushed it. Also, I think I would like the job. I would be able to contribute to their mess greatly, but also there's a lot of room for growth and learning. Plus, it would be a nearly 100% salary increase from my last position.

Samesies. Being unemployed and having a nurse girlfriend with a non-consistent weekly scheduled has really fucked my sense of time continuity in the proverbial arse.

I first read this as "half my feelings got cancelled" and I'm like "Word."

What? No boning? Hoping you were into make-up sex territory, brother.
Buena suerte, Amigo!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Currently contemplating buying a 3D printer. This seems like a good decision, no?
Get a Prusa. You know they are good when they 3D print them using other Prusa printers. All they need is self-consciousness!
1586368417595.png

If there has ever been a time for frivolous discretionary spending, it's now!
Ask me how I know!!

So much for american exceptionalism

Many EU countries are a clusterfuck. I guess that's what happens when you listen to the WHO bureaucrats!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I just want this all to be over

wife fell down the stairs in the middle of the night a few nights ago. Blew out her other knee, probably needing another repair. So now I have two little kids I'm trying to keep entertained, a wife who is laid up but refuses to rest out of guilt, a job that requires at least some attention, and the only way to blow off steam now is drinking. I'm not gonna make it....