Quantcast

Wade Simmons @ The Colonnade

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Check out this video of Pip leading Wade down Pip's Hips. Wade was there shooting and add for his sponsor Bell.

Follow me on Tweeter to get tips and updates like this.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Super nice down to Earth guy, and very cool that the park is getting exposure by the industry end of mt. biking. i like his observance of the Nade being like "the gym", with people coming and going, getting some riding in. That is very true...

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Pips line was the most fun he had all day, nice work Pip and Andy!

I should have gone down there before work damit. At least I got to see a little of it due to Marks video, thanks!

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
I picked up some goggles from Wade last weekend at Gulevich's garage sale in West Vancouver, he has no atitude what-so-ever. Later in the day I was at On-top bike shop down the road and talked to Dangerous Dan for a bit-same thing, great guy. The guys at the shop included me in on shuttles as well. Great vibe.

This week (back in Seattle) I picked up a brake adapter at a local shop, complete attitude and a lecture on what I "didn't know", Weak. I know better than to go to that shop, as they are always asshats. That said, it seems as though the Seattle riding community is becoming more inclusive every year and is moving in a positive direction, Collonade is proof of that.

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
I think I know that shop...they enjoyed telling me about rear shocks and how they worked on my old bike...could not have been more wrong. But they enjoyed telling me how I did not know what I was talking about