Quantcast

Wahoo

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Next year my jersey will be all new and cooler than before well kinda.

My shop got Mazda, Christen swimwear, and PhysicalPark.com to sponser them.

The jersey will be in a really nice depp blue cooler it will look great with my bike.

YA YA indieboy you've got your IF jersey which is better BLAHBLAHBLAH:rolleyes:

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by JMAC

YA YA indieboy you've got your IF jersey which is better BLAHBLAHBLAH:rolleyes:
where did that one come from? lol i wasn't gonna say a damn thing bout my IF stuff. b/c IF doesn't make it.......verge clothing does. and to be quite honest, verge ****ing RULES!!!

NRSracer

Jamis Slayer
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
Originally posted by indieboy

where did that one come from? lol i wasn't gonna say a damn thing bout my IF stuff. b/c IF doesn't make it.......verge clothing does. and to be quite honest, verge ****ing RULES!!!
I like mine that just says Giant on it. but i had to pay for it.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002

Arrg:rolleyes: you see
I actually like sugoi better because it's made in B.C. it's good canadian stuff.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta

Arrg:rolleyes: you see
I actually like sugoi better because it's made in B.C. it's good canadian stuff.
sugoi makes some good stuff man, a lot of clothing companies make nice clothing. no way to get around it. if i had the money i'd go out and buy assos but i don't. plus it's pretty damn hard to get a hold of. plus what do you crazy canucks know about clothing anyways, don't alll of you run around naked all the time....??? :devil:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002

plus what do you crazy canucks know about clothing anyways, don't alll of you run around naked all the time....??? :devil:

No we'd freeze our arses off.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
My shop got Mazda.... to sponsor them.
How did they get Mazda and do you know what are your terms with them? I'm looking to get either the Ford Motor Company or Mazda since their regional offices is in Irvine.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Carbon Fetish

How did they get Mazda and do you know what are your terms with them? I'm looking to get either the Ford Motor Company or Mazda since their regional offices is in Irvine.
as long as you can put together a nice resume and proposal it shouldn't be all that hard to get either one of those companies to help you out. to them it's a good way for a small tax write off....which is a bonus to you and them.....