Quantcast

Wait a minute THIS is really freaky.....

J

JRB

I'd move to NC and cut my nuts off too, before I would live in KS.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Castration without malice is a crime?!
If I told you how many fuzzy nut sacks I have held in my hand and sliced off, you would be amazed. I never, well maybe a couple of times, had any malice towards the little guy's nuts. I wouldn't ever eat them though.

J

JRB

No - I always thought it was weird to do anything with them, other than let the dogs drag them off to gnaw on them. :dead:

Once this feedlot from KS, Beechner Bros (I see a correlation now :think:), had us band them and once they died, they wanted them cut off, instead of letting them fall off. (I hated that whole emasculation thing) Anyway - the first one was cut, I puked, I left and refused to ever be a part of that. Yuck.

J

JRB

Holy crap - I just realized that I am talking about cutting balls off on ridemonkey. Tell me this isn't a first.

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:
Dude, if that is not "signature" material, I don't know what is.
Well man - you don't want them hangin' unsupported while you have a razor in your hand.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Holy crap - I just realized that I am talking about cutting balls off on ridemonkey. Tell me this isn't a first.
it's just a natural escalation of the shaved junk thread.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Freaky as it may be, it was between consenting adults. The state has no place being involved. :mumble:
On one hand, I agree. On the other hand, Im glad the state has its hand in things like tatto/piercing shops for health reasons. Perfroming surgery type things in less than sterile environments should be illegal.