Quantcast

Wait just a ding dong minute here.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
So this chick who tricked that Nichols dude into letting her leave, which allowed her to call police and get the dude caught - according to CNN, "A $60,000 reward had been posted for Nichols' capture. Authorities said Saturday they did not yet know if Smith would be eligible for that money."

Just how in the holy jibjab FACK could she not be eligible for that money? :confused: :mumble:

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah I don't get that. She made the call that led to his arrest. How could she NOT be eligible?
Because she didn't wrestle him down and bring him in herself...sheesh. ;)

Seriously though, that would be pretty dumb if she was ineligible. I wonder what rationale they would use that would keep her from getting the reward?

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
Echo said:
So this chick who tricked that Nichols dude into letting her leave, which allowed her to call police and get the dude caught - according to CNN, "A $60,000 reward had been posted for Nichols' capture. Authorities said Saturday they did not yet know if Smith would be eligible for that money."

Just how in the holy jibjab FACK could she not be eligible for that money? :confused: :mumble:
Because maybe she could have possibly been an acessory to the crime.
Give them time to make sure she didn't do something like lure the customs officer to where she was so the other guy could blow him away.

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
From reading that story that lady is either lying through her teeth or dumb as a post. Maybe both.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
wooglin said:
From reading that story that lady is either lying through her teeth or dumb as a post. Maybe both.
I know...I would never follow the guy in my car...if he let me the hell outta the house alone in my car I'd drive straight to the police station or use my cell phone to holla at the 5-0! Maybe she doesn't deserve the money after all...maybe they can say, no one that hob nobs with a murderer and has pancakes with em gets a damn dime!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
wooglin said:
Sounds to me like she managed to get him in custody without getting herself killed. Which would appear to make her smarter than at least one judge, one cop, one court reporter, and one federal agent.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
What's the difference between a Ding Dong and a Ring Ding? I have always been partial to Ring Dings myself. I am sure Little Debbie has her version of the Ding Dong/Ring Ding as well.
I believe it is the little Debbie Rim Job.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I Are Baboon said:
What's the difference between a Ding Dong and a Ring Ding? I have always been partial to Ring Dings myself. I am sure Little Debbie has her version of the Ding Dong/Ring Ding as well.

lol. that one and the three postings prior to that quoted just had to be read out loud. i'm getting weird looks from my cats now...