Quantcast

Waiting for stuff to come in the mail sucks.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Yeah :( They shipped it on Monday, and he said it would be less than 5 days....I'm probably being overly optimistic, but I'm excited, so I'm allowed.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Ridemonkey said:
Yeah :( They shipped it on Monday, and he said it would be less than 5 days....I'm probably being overly optimistic, but I'm excited, so I'm allowed.
My fork shipped on Monday - It'll be like a race...whoever's gets checked less for weed wins.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Ughh, after waiting a week and a half for UPS to deliver a new wheelset, I come home to a UPS Infonotice saying that I needed to be present to sign for the delivery. Arrghhh so frustrating! There's no way I can be home in time to sign for the package.

So I called UPS at around 9pm last night, and the lady said that it was already too late to have them pull the package so that I could pick it up this morning, and that I'd just have to wait until next Monday when it's officially left for pickup.

Then I called them this morning to see if there was any way I could have them leave the package today, and I get the information that the lady I spoke to last night was wrong, and that I wasn't too late to ask them to pull the package off the truck for pickup this morning. So I could have picked up the package this morning before work.

Yaaaaaghhhhh!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Ridemonkey said:
They should have GPS trackers on everything so I can see exactly where it is. :(
You impatient young turks...I remember back in the day when we would be bloody grateful for whatever the postie would bring us. None of this tracking BS..."it'll get here when it gets here so pull ya head in".;) :D