Quantcast

^*^ Wake the fuck up ^*^

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Put air in the tires and pedaled around the yard. Suspension seems okay but I do need a rear brake bleed and new pads. Also the saddle felt really hard and uncomfortable like it has been sitting for months, yeah...that's it the saddle is the problem not my ass.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well... Done for a few days at least. Got the bracket off but ended up having to drill the bolts out. The subframe, which is threaded, in all cases was either stripped or damaged at removal, so off to McMaster-Carr to order a nut-bolt setup. Get to wait 3 days for those to show up. Got most everything in place, albeit loose mounted, so that will save some time to finish that part of the install in Tuesday evening. Can't get the front sway or subframe bushings installed untill everything else is done because only the rear is up and it's right against the wall. Pain in the fucking ass.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Both unit bearings and axles out of the brodozer, ready for new bearings and ABS sensors tomorrow. Debating whether or not to put new u-joints in now while they're out. Was going to initially just cause, but the pair in are solid. I know if I don't replace, they'll blow up in the next 5k miles. If I do replace, the replacements will blow up in the next 5k miles. Such is how vehicles operate it seems. Will be a good excuse to use my press I suppose.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Couple of laps of Makara, it’s rained the last few days and been humid so it was really wet and slippery, bike and gear are pretty covered in mud. A lot of my preferred trails are quite rocky so today were sketchy af at speed. Still, only a second of my PB on the flow trail so not too shabby. Grinning and having a shower beer now.