Quantcast

*!* Wake up, already! *!*

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Day two dog sitting. The pup is starting to get the hang of the place. Yesterday she starting playing with the other dogs and last night she slept on the bed with 2 out of our 3 furballs.

Espresso then off to Fremont /Union city for 8 hours of dialysis transports. UPS is supposed to deliver the camper refrigerator replacement circuit board today...bet they fuck it up

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Up earlier than I would have liked on a day off. Dogs walked, consuming espresso. Oncologist this morning. Imma ride my bike down to it and do a lap or three at Ute Valley afterwards. Hopefully still early enough to beat the heat.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
hey lol lmao. Rolled my fat ass out of bed at 5:15 and ran a half marathon because fuck it. It took me 1:37:31...no breaks, no water, no fuel. Easy enough...seems like a doable pace for a marathon, which I have two of this fall. I need to get my miles up though. Speaking of miles, road ride later.

Olympic soccer is on the TV. Replays right now,, but I don't know the scores so it's new to me. Amazingly Spain and Egypt are scoreless 35 minutes in.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work.

And I'm just gonna put this right here...
Looks like the first book and looks accurate from the preview.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Spent a few hours watching road bike setup videos and found out just how bad I was set up. Ran a few miles on the trainer in tha garage while wathing, unfortunately, that excersise kept my brain in overdrive all night, fell asleep at 5:30 this morning......

So.......

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here.

Spent a few hours watching road bike setup videos and found out just how bad I was set up. Ran a few miles on the trainer in tha garage while wathing, unfortunately, that excersise kept my brain in overdrive all night, fell asleep at 5:30 this morning......

So.......
yea but did your setup improve?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
also, thanks for sharing that trailer. I can't wait for the new dune movie, it looks awesome. I was very worried it would be terrible based on the stills and casting choices.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
also, thanks for sharing that trailer. I can't wait for the new dune movie, it looks awesome. I was very worried it would be terrible based on the stills and casting choices.
It can't be any worse than The Dark Tower was. What a complete piece of trash; the books should be offended.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon ladies! It's not raining so I'm hoping to have a nice turnout for open field tonight (field hockey). Went for a short ride with the youngest and got the truck inspected so I think I have earned an cold brew on the deck while she swims.