Quantcast

>^< Wake up Heathens its Thurdump GMT>^<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
arrrgh up at 2:30 to work a 0400 to 1300 shift... Moar Coffee plz

bad leg cramps last night. salt pill fixed that right up. I need to stay on top of the electrolytes in this heat as I did hike 10 miles yesterday and did not stay on top of my hydration.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Work today then off to Treesaw's house tonight with Crombie1. Then off to VT tomorrow for NEMBAfest to do some riding with fellow monkeys. :monkeydance:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
binge watching the man in the high castle....the lack of toyota landcruisers in japanese run san francisco is disturbing....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hi. Meetings half if today, figuring out how to use my new Salesforce the other half. MIL who is watching the girls over the weekend comes in this evening, which finalizes my day. Flight to FL early tomorrow; crying and drinking weekend coming...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Review: "Return to Earth" is awesome. best mtb film i've seen in ages. while i didn't win anything (did get a free poster and shimano shirt), the entire crowd was super stoked that a young teenage kid won the 12 speed xt group.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I dunno how folks tolerate this heat with humidity horseshit. :dead:

Toured Ostia Antica today.

Wife got the cooties when we were in Florence, and now I've got them full-on. Should make for entertaining transcontinental flight mañana.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I dunno how folks tolerate this heat with humidity horseshit. :dead:

Toured Ostia Antica today.

Wife got the cooties when we were in Florence, and now I've got them full-on. Should make for entertaining transcontinental flight mañana.
32% humidity?
bonhon
honhonhon
hooooononhohohnohnohnohnohn
HON HON HON HON

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Nice! maybe. I will be down in OIB in a few weeks for drinking, fishing, eating and golfing.
ha, weird. They are just insland from ocean isle beach. It might be a great spot for old folks, but I don't golf and my kids like things so it's not a great place for them either. I expect some beach time, maybe a trip to a water park, and then plenty of my parents guilting me for not coming down more often (yeah right)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Editing interview footage of an olympic shooting hopeful.
*snooze*
will prolly leave early to fish.
yee-haw

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
ha, weird. They are just insland from ocean isle beach. It might be a great spot for old folks, but I don't golf and my kids like things so it's not a great place for them either. I expect some beach time, maybe a trip to a water park, and then plenty of my parents guilting me for not coming down more often (yeah right)
Yeah, I can see that. My kids grew up knowing nothing but OIB as our beach spot, so they had never really questioned it. To illustrate: on my daughter's 13th birthday (shes 18 now), we told her she could pick any activity she wanted for the day. She chose clamming. MMMM clams. I myself could live there, but I love the beach at all times of the year.