Quantcast

@@@ Wake UP Its Monday GMT@@@

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Work then driving to down to NJ this afternoon for a tuesday meeting.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Depending on Haley's afternoon nap, I will probably start breaking down the Yeti and cleaning parts for sale. This will be done right and one time. My goal upon completion is to have the SB66c, no DH parts, no DH tires, no DH related spares, and pretty much nothing that doesn't bolt onto that bike with a reason.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Work. Depending on Haley's afternoon nap, I will probably start breaking down the Yeti and cleaning parts for sale. This will be done right and one time. My goal upon completion is to have the SB66c, no DH parts, no DH tires, no DH related spares, and pretty much nothing that doesn't bolt onto that bike with a reason.
let me know whatchoo gots

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My home mountain opened! I skied! It ruled!
Renton. Uh, Crystal Mountain?

I'm using a sick day today for planned dentist and optometrist appointments. Apparently I should floss, but I think laziness shall continue to prevail. 1 cavity in my lifetime works for me.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Renton. Uh, Crystal Mountain?

I'm using a sick day today for planned dentist and optometrist appointments. Apparently I should floss, but I think laziness shall continue to prevail. 1 cavity in my lifetime works for me.
nope, Snoqualmie. .. I've taught up there for 13 years (minus a couple in the middle for having a child and whatnot

Also, I will be sure to tell your uncle hello for you tonight! ;)