Quantcast

<><>wakeup weds gmt<><>

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just called up management and yelled at them for fucking with the project plan I put together. The guy taking over my stuff is a noob and would get walked over if someone didn't stand up. That felt good, not a bad way to finish of my last few hours here.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Conversation that just happened at work:

Coworker: "I just replaced my coffee maker at home with a French press, and I'm kind of shocked at how much better the coffee is"

Me: "Only downside is that they're kind of annoying to clean"

My boss: "You're only saying that because you've never tried to clean a fleshlight"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Coworker: "I just replaced my coffee maker at home with a French press, and I'm kind of shocked at how much better the coffee is"

My boss: "You're only saying that because you've never tried to clean a fleshlight"

You don't clean your fleshlight? Ewww.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Easy clean. Remove the insert. Run warm water through it (bath tub spout works well). Spray with anti microbial juice, and suds it up. Rinse. Done.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Truck got hit by some clown in the parking lot at work.
At least dude did the right thing, called the popo, and came and found me with his insurance info.
Could be worse, just some bumper paint damage.
Did some strong work to his plastic bumpers....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My wife teaches at this school. Cock block game by other teachers is strong.

Off to C Springs for house hunting today...dont know if I am looking forward to it or not. Have a shindig at Loveland to attend on Saturday, and skiing Vail with my brother tomorrow, so it wont be all bad...
Beer?

be stinkles neighbor...
$tinkle is/was in monument. Truth be told, I'm not really convinced he's alive still. He hasn't been on here in forever and the number I have for him hasn't worked in at least a year.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just finished a brutal unrestricted building license exam.
Now certified to build bong-sheds up to 35,000sq/ft.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just called up management and yelled at them for fucking with the project plan I put together. The guy taking over my stuff is a noob and would get walked over if someone didn't stand up. That felt good, not a bad way to finish of my last few hours here.
When are you starting the new job?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

:twitch:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
skied pow today. then napped, then went and helped build a fence. now time to make dinner...chicken soup.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Was stopped by a park ranger while hiking in the Tetons. Asked me for my permit, it was with my slow friend who was 20 minutes behind me. Asked me where I was going, I didn't know the name of the place. He asked me what trail I was on, didn't know. Asked me if I had a map, nope. He was going to make me walk back to my friend with all the stuff but I then describe the trails I was planning on taking, including major landmarks/peaks/lakes I would pass. Described alternate routes I could take if there were any problems. He just shook his head and let me on my way.

Place names mean nothing unless you are standing in front of a sign that names that place.
Reminds me of talking in Japanese at customs at Narita in about 2003. He asked me where I was staying. I said my grandparents house, but had not a clue of the address or phone number. He let me through after I described how I walked there from the Kichijoji stop on the Chuo line.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Reminds me of talking in Japanese at customs at Narita in about 2003. He asked me where I was staying. I said my grandparents house, but had not a clue of the address or phone number. He let me through after I described how I walked there from the Kichijoji stop on the Chuo line.
You wouldn't have a chance as a visitor with a similar approach at the US border.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
You wouldn't have a chance as a visitor with a similar approach at the US border.
It helps to look Japanese, have a Japanese (first) name, and speak ( limited but good enough here) Japanese, for sure.