Quantcast

Walk the Line

JimmyTwoTimes

Monkey
Jun 26, 2003
West Hartford
Just saw the preview for "Walk the Line" - comes out Nov. 18th! I can't wait! Early reviews are saying Oscars material like "Ray", yet better.
Anyone going to see it?

Anyone?

Hello-hello-hello-hello???

JimmyTwoTimes

Monkey
Jun 26, 2003
West Hartford
Cooter Brown said:
Heck yes I am!

It's probably the best video ever made :)

I just watched a show the other night about "The Highwaymen", mand what I would give to be able to go back and see them perform.
"Highwayman" was probably one of the best songs ever written.

J

JRB

So I went. I liked it, but Johnny Cash was kind of a hero of sorts to me, and that all kind of went away. He was a pretty crappy guy. My values don't exactly agree with his, but he was a genius. Good story for a good movie. June Carter was as great as I thought she would have been. Rest in peace to them both. Music will never be the same without them.

JimmyTwoTimes

Monkey
Jun 26, 2003
West Hartford
I was blown away by the performances of Phoenix and Witherspoon. Anyone who is a big Cash fan will be quick to see the way they sang the songs was damn near perfect. Phoenix's portrayal of Cash was also dead on. I had a lot of anxiety leading up to seeing the movie as I've read his autobiography and a biography, thinking they'd ruin the movie and the story. Luckily that did not happen and they blew me away with their performances and accurate portrayals. A must see for fans or non-fans. :thumb: