Quantcast

Walking Excavator Video?

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Hey guys some Monkey or another posted a really cool video of building a trail with a walking excavator. I think it was in Switzerland. I am having no luck at all with finding it. I think the RM search engine is busted as I just get a blank white screen every time I try to search. Does anyone know what vid I am talking about?

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I found that one on Google. Earlier in the year though, a RM member posted a video of work he was doing on bike trails with one.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Hey guys, here are a couple pics from a trail I built a couple weeks ago. It goes from the top of the track, down to the start of the WC DH track in Champery.

I think a lot of those pics are already posted in the link above.

Here is a link to the company site. They have videos and all the info.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Hello SupaTone, yeah it's working well. I have some fine tuning to do but it is already fun to ride how it is. The tram is open until mid October. That trail feeds into the WC track or the Chevreil. Have you guys ridden the Chevreil? Ask at the shop if you need directions but I imagine you have already ridden it.

I rode Crans Montana yesterday and it was so good. Those guys make some of the best corners ever. That is also open until mid Oct.