Quantcast

walla walla

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwest' started by Cash-Money, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Cash-Money

Cash-Money Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 0
    White Rock, British Columbia ... more millionairs
    So my house sold today, and we're movin' to walla walla. The family got 10 acres out there and we're starting to build a house. Any good riding in the area? My dad and I are going to build some DJs, and I'm thinking about pouring a concrete skatepark. I'll be living in bellingham going to school most of the time, but we'll be out of my other home in bothell by mid January.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Qman

Qman Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    http://people.whitman.edu/~pogue/contents.html

Haven't ridden any of this but I've got a buddy over there I might try to ride some with if he ever gets some free time from his winery.

Let us know if you find some goods over there.

3. Zman

Zman Oink!

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    go into bike barn, and make friends with reggie, and a friend of his, pete. they are cool gusy and will definitely show you around. there is some ok trial riding around there (north fork is the main one) and extremely littel from town, a quick loop around the reservoir. but there is some stuff. good guys in the shop, into DH/fr/urban (not that there is a lot in that flatass town) but anyway go in and talk to them.

4. boostindoubles

boostindoubles Nacho Libre

Rep/Likes:
    123 / 1,330
    reggie and his friends are great guys. From what i understand they have trails around their house too. Like zman says, defintily look them up.