Quantcast

Wallet?

I took Friday off and dropped the van of for some work - four new shocks, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, transmission flush and fluid change and some other stuff... About $1,200 worth of work.

While they were working on the van I rode around in the rain all day, eventually got home, dried off and changed, and eventually Hilarie dropped me off at the dealership. She drives off, I go in and...

No wallet. :eek:

So I groveled a little and they gave me the truck and I'll go in and pay them Monday - there are benefits to living in the same area for more than thirty years and not behaving too stupidly.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
for the past 7yrs, i've been using a leather wallet made by a friend of mine. finally replaced it with one of Timbuk2's offerings.

J

JRB

Yeah - it's funny in a smallish town like I live. I can't start to name the places I could go to do things like this.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There is an automotive glass shop here in town that has a big sign near the street. Last week it said "Bob Davis Please pay your bill". I laughed out loud and thought "only in a small town".

I'm guessing it's cheaper than sending someone to collections.