Quantcast

Walnard's Ride 2/22 2/23

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I've got the next two days off and am planning on riding a lot. I have to pick my bike up from performance tommorow and was planningin on heading over. It looks like it may rain so it is a possible muddy mess, but I love the mud. If anyone wants to join my, let me know.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Looks like today is the day. Wood-Dog, hit me up if you see this in the next hour. I'll probably give you a call in a few to see if you are still up for a ride.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Damn, my line shouldn't ever get a busy signal. If it went straight to voicemail then it was already out of range or cut off. I was already riding by 12:00 today. Got in a good 10 miles at Walnards... I'm beat! It was actually pretty nice out there today, a few sections of super mud to get completely covered in but mostly drier trail just slightly damp. I took my small wood saw with me to clear a couple of chest level snags that are impossible to pass, but someone already went out there with a chainsaw :love:

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
WEll, there is always the other H-burg ride this weekend! My wife said to "GO RIDE!", so I am gonna go this weekend as well as next. What say you, about this?

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I'd ride everyday if I could! I have to work this weekend though. I start my 8 day work week tomm. and next sat. is my first day off:mumble:

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
So what you are telling me is that by next Saturday, you are gonna be in the mood for a ride, right? Then I guess it is a good thing that your next day off falls on the 4th!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
You know it. I'll be itchin' like crazy! I'm definitely pumped on that trip. You are going to have a blast saturday!