Quantcast

Walnut XC ride @ 6:30pm today (Saturday)

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I know this is late notice, I meant to post this up earlier today but got swamped at work. If anyone wants to ride at Walnut this evening, Me an a couple other guys will be meeting up at 6:30 in the bike parking lot. Should be a great evening for a ride. Weather seems to be perfect!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
All good guys, the other two didn't show at first so I went ahead and started. I was able to crank out the 11 mile outer loop network. in 1hr. 28 minutes on the single speed! That is my fastest time yet. One of the other guys showed up eventualy and started doing the route in the opposite direction until he ran into me.

So Charlie, we gotta get out there so I can show you how to link up all the different trails for the perfect 11 mile ride. It's a total blast!

We'll be riding Monday after work around 5:30 if you two are down.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
Foky, can help me tune my der. I tried and I get to pissed to deal with it. :mumble: I'll call you when I get home tonight.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I've been wondering were you two have been hiding at. I thought you guys were going to get in shape and race all season! Well, I layed off the racing myself too. I need to get stronger, although the fall seems promising.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Yep, should be there by 5:30 after work. Get out at 5:00. If traffics bad, we may not get there until about 5:45.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
jaekormtb said:
5:30 at Walnut. Sounds good, I'm in. Singlespeed?
Hell yeah! Bring the SS. I'll be riding mine. Seems to be the perfect way to go at Walnut.

BIRDMAN111 said:
i have cross-country (running) practice till six so probly not unless i go after six
You can meet us out there at 6:30 if you want. I can time out a spot to meet.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
VaNIlLin81 said:
couldnt make it man, did my cell number get to you, i sent it
Nope, never got it. send it again.

Sorry you guys couldn't make it. It ended up just being Jeff (jaekor), Phil and I. It was a fun ride although I was pretty damn worn out after all the riding I did last week.