Quantcast

Wana ride today!? Japanese gultch!

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Hey this is an alert to all that want to ride Japanese gultch today! Stephen, Dylan (not a monkey, but the sick rider I told you guys about on my last ride report), and I are going to the step-up around 3 today.

All are welcome to join!
I'm going to give a report with pictures when I get back.

(Same place, not same riders)
Enjoy.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
alright...Im home.

pictures are starting the process to get up. Theres alot of pics I have to filter threw and delete...but alot of good ones too. riding was sick...I improved my step-up skillz and felt pretty good about that, but still have alot of room for improvement.

None the less, fun day, pictures will be up later.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
awesome sesh to be sure. i started things off with a sweet bail but at least my pants didn't fall down this time :monkeydance: . otherwise the riding was prime and the riders were boostin. and be forwarned, if a kid named dylan on a stinky primo ever want to ride with you JUST SAY NO. he'll make you look bad.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
bahahahaha....amen to that Stephen.

Yeah but I got a sick picture of you falling!

Teaser.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
^^^there is some nice single track, no dh/fr stuff but that will be changing very quickly next time it rains

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
perhaps, i have a line surveyed plus the one i showed up afta the step down. if you want we can go out and mark the route and start a rough cut. ultimately my plan is to have some sort of decent trail all the way from the old popo sation down to the bottom and make a worthy shuttle run out of it. if we get enough peeps interested it would be sweet to make the step up area a flowpark a la sst.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Sounds good.

I also have an area surveyed on the other side to put life back into it. A large area with an old road that we can use to make a DJ line, and on the side make a flow park type dealio.

Let me know when you want to do this, I have nothing planned all week.

EDIT: Note: We may want to find our own area to make a "flowpark" then the step-up...cause thats the locals terratory. If we find a spot thats untouched, then its OK.