Quantcast

wanna hear about the dream i just had?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i went to this fairly trashy neighborhood for someone's birthday party. when i walked into the kitchen, it was completely empty except for this white .243 frame, that had red aluminum cups in the headtube, green Middleburn cranks, and an e13 bashguard. also had "25 rear spacing" painted on the chainstay. i picked it up, and was thinking "man, this is light."

then these vato bmx-ers came up and got all up in my grill. i was like, "this frame is a piece of work. built for and by riders of the North Shore, so **** y'all, all of y'all, if y'all don't like me, blow me." well that pissed them off and i proceeded to get the crap beat out of me, and the frames chainstays were bent inward, ruining the frame.

a few mins later, i was outside, running to get away from a wasp that was flying around my head, when i realized 3 of my teeth were loose (biggest fear is having teeth knocked out). i stopped running and spit out 3 teeth. then i woke up sweating.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
MMcG said:
woah - what did you eat or drink before going to sleep?
for din din, i had a cheeseburger, and fries, from Trudy's, as well as 2 pints of XX and 3 glasses of water.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I had a dream that I was attacking my idiot rooomate. Earlier in the day I had found out that he decided to host a huge bbq at our house for his whole freaking company. I was so pissed. The mofo didn't even have the courtesy to let the rest of the house know. I found out from some dude I don't even know, that works at the company.

And the best part is, he's not even going to clean up! I may have to attack him for real today.

Inconsiderate prick. I'm gonna poo in his bed.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
I had a dream that I was attacking my idiot rooomate. Earlier in the day I had found out that he decided to host a huge bbq at our house for his whole freaking company. I was so pissed. The mofo didn't even have the courtesy to let the rest of the house know. I found out from some dude I don't even know, that works at the company.

And the best part is, he's not even going to clean up! I may have to attack him for real today.

Inconsiderate prick. I'm gonna poo in his bed.
How do you know he's not gonna clean up?

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:
How do you know he's not gonna clean up?
Because the guy is a lazy sack of crap. I just know that if the rest of us (3 other roommates) decide to let him handle the mess, it won't get cleaned up. And if he does drag his ass out of his bed (Poo ridden after I get done with it), he'll do a half assed job...

If he hosts a party, without our knowledge or participation, he is responsible with cleaning up..but this guy is an idiot. Faces shall be punched...namely...his.

Not to mention that in the past few weeks, he had two gross looking girls from the UK crash on our couch without telling us. They stayed for a week. Made a mess ate our food, and then left. He didn't clean up after his own guests. His excuse "uhh, well I went to Arizona for spring training..."

And now, his friend is on our couch. He didn't tell us either, this guy is a nice enough guy, but he's been here for a week for crying out loud. No sign of leaving either...at least until he finds a place which he has been doing, but still. We're kicking him out at the end of this week.

We're through talking to our roommate about this kind of crap. Now we're just going to have to resort to underhanded things to make him move out.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
Because the guy is a lazy sack of crap. I just know that if the rest of us (3 other roommates) decide to let him handle the mess, it won't get cleaned up. And if he does drag his ass out of his bed (Poo ridden after I get done with it), he'll do a half assed job...

If he hosts a party, without our knowledge or participation, he is responsible with cleaning up..but this guy is an idiot. Faces shall be punched...namely...his.

Not to mention that in the past few weeks, he had two gross looking girls from the UK crash on our couch without telling us. They stayed for a week. Made a mess ate our food, and then left. He didn't clean up after his own guests. His excuse "uhh, well I went to Arizona for spring training..."

And now, his friend is on our couch. He didn't tell us either, this guy is a nice enough guy, but he's been here for a week for crying out loud. No sign of leaving either...at least until he finds a place which he has been doing, but still. We're kicking him out at the end of this week.

We're through talking to our roommate about this kind of crap. Now we're just going to have to resort to underhanded things to make him move out.
Why don't you kick the roommate out and let the guy crashin on the couch move in for real.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:
Why don't you kick the roommate out and let the guy crashin on the couch move in for real.
It's getting real close to that point. However if we we're in the position of getting a new roommate, we'd want another girl to move in. That's they way it was in the beginning. It was just a better dynamic. Now a house full of dudes is really lame. I mean it's a lot of fun, but I avoided frats all through school, and now it's almost like I'm in one now..just cleaner and with better furniture..and no Dave Matthews..and better beer.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
It's getting real close to that point. However if we we're in the position of getting a new roommate, we'd want another girl to move in. That's they way it was in the beginning. It was just a better dynamic. Now a house full of dudes is really lame. I mean it's a lot of fun, but I avoided frats all through school, and now it's almost like I'm in one now..just cleaner and with better furniture..and no Dave Matthews..and better beer.
Man...livin in filth would be worth not having to listen to Dave Matthews...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
How did you manage to dream about Drew Barrymore? ..

good question...I wish I new the answer.

I'm not even sure why I was somewhere with Drew, or what i was doing...we were outside and there were a bunch of other people there, so i just went up to her, grabbed her hair and pulled her in.........

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
good question...I wish I new the answer.

I'm not even sure why I was somewhere with Drew, or what i was doing...we were outside and there were a bunch of other people there, so i just went up to her, grabbed her hair and pulled her in.........
did you happen to see that show on E or VH1 yesterday? Maybe thats why you dreamed of her...it was something about hot older women and younger babes...her boyfriend is in some lame band and they showed her pretty much doing that...grabbing him, pulling him in and just mackin hard with the dude right there in public...and it was outside? Perhaps you happened to catch that in passing or you were watching it?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
did you happen to see that show on E or VH1 yesterday? Maybe thats why you dreamed of her...it was something about hot older women and younger babes...her boyfriend is in some lame band and they showed her pretty much doing that...grabbing him, pulling him in and just mackin hard with the dude right there in public...and it was outside? Perhaps you happened to catch that in passing or you were watching it?

I did click on that show for a few seconds, but not when Drew was on

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
gotta love ****ty roomates. i've cleaned the kitchen 2x this week. after cleaning yesterday, roomate made cappucino (or however it's spelled), and, per usual, spilled it on the floor and counter. drank her cup, set it on the counter, and left. without wiping up anything. i really want her to just fall off the face of the earth.

i still cannot get over how she bitches about having a boring life, yet does nothing more than sleep 10+hrs a day, and watch tv.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
the Inbred said:
gotta love ****ty roomates. i've cleaned the kitchen 2x this week. after cleaning yesterday, roomate made cappucino (or however it's spelled), and, per usual, spilled it on the floor and counter. drank her cup, set it on the counter, and left. without wiping up anything. i really want her to just fall off the face of the earth.

i still cannot get over how she bitches about having a boring life, yet does nothing more than sleep 10+hrs a day, and watch tv.

what does she look like? maybe like drew barrymore?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Heh... checky this one...

There was this little girl on the beach that had the power to change reality (i.e. make things happen). She was bored so she made the arora borealis part of the sunset (which was cool). Then she started freaking out because her fluffy black cat Malamar (same cat as my GF) had gotten out and was running around on the beach. Well she finally caught him and started walking back to her beach house where her mom and sister were. On the way she was carrying the cat whose skin started to rot the closer to the house she got. By the time she was there the cat was all meowin in pain as skin started to fall from bone and flies started to gather. Well the little girl took the cat and put it inside the towel that she had with her and started to beat the cat into the ground killing the cat... when she finally got to the house her rage and emotion in killing the cat had set the house on fire killing her mother. Her sister was all that was left and then the the scene switched to my mother telling me about the movie in which this all occurred. I asked her "so in the second movie is it the sister having to deal with the little girl's powers" and she said yeah pretty much. :eek: I woke up also sweating my ass off.