Quantcast

Wanna shuttle Lake Lure Tomorrow?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Any monkeys with a truck wanna shuttle a sweet hour long DH run up near Lake Lure.
So far there is only two of us, because a few people can't make it.
Let me know.
We meet at the "beech" section of Lake Lure in the morning.
Come on, Let's Ride!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i didn't know there is a DH run at lake lure. that's where i had my honeymoon and went for vacation a lot as a kid. the resort itself (fairfield) has some serious potential but i'd love to hit the trails. too bad it's like 3 hours from here :(

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Originally posted by manimal
i didn't know there is a DH run at lake lure. that's where i had my honeymoon and went for vacation a lot as a kid. the resort itself (fairfield) has some serious potential but i'd love to hit the trails. too bad it's like 3 hours from here :(
Ah crap. I thought you were going to say Yeah.
When you start it, you are actually looking down on Chimney Rock. Braaap!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Originally posted by Jeremy R
Ah crap. I thought you were going to say Yeah.
When you start it, you are actually looking down on Chimney Rock. Braaap!!
send pics if you can, i'm curious to see what the trail's like. might be able to talk the wife into a -revisit the honeymoon spot/ride when she's preoccupied with our army of kids-- :D

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Whoa, shuttle run in Lake Lure???!!!??! I can't make it but PLEASE do take some pics......I never knew this existed.
What's the trail like and does it have a name?

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
They went last week and it was 100% rideable. I'm not going so your best bet is to call Brady's cell in the morning. I'll PM it to you.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by zod
Whoa, shuttle run in Lake Lure???!!!??! I can't make it but PLEASE do take some pics......I never knew this existed.
What's the trail like and does it have a name?
Pirate and I were planning on it if we could get out there. Damn I need a car and a license. :rolleyes:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
then yall should just come rid edupont with us tomorrow.10 am in the parking lot