Quantcast

Want to hide your own Ann Frank?

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
when my dad built his house he put a 6'x12' secret gun room in. the entrance was on the side of the inside of a closet, the wall slides sideways out of the way

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Dean Kamen (Segway inventor) has a crazy place in NH that has several hidden passageways. We were up there for an en event and he hosted a party. It was kind of crazy b/c you'd be talking to someone and all of a sudden the bookcase disappeared, and out walks someone with a tray of food…

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
Dont you want a Jolly Roger instead?
Bad post reported.

You're an ass, BS. And you prove it with every post. I'm not putting you on ignore so I can report every post you make as a bad post.

Eff you ass hole.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Bad post reported.

You're an ass, BS. And you prove it with every post. I'm not putting you on ignore so I can report every post you make as a bad post.

Eff you ass hole.
You forgot to call him an idiot. Then you would have really been spot on.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Ciaran said:
Bad post reported.

Eff you ass hole.

Quick!!! Someone call the WAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ciaran said:
Bad post reported.

Eff you ass hole.
Haaaaahahaha!

You know it was funny. Quit being such a baby.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
BurlyShirley said:
Haaaaahahaha!

You know it was funny. Quit being such a baby.
Heads up dude. If you post that pic again you will be in the Loco zone (also known as the bottomless pit of suck). It was funny though....

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Ciaran said:
Bad post reported.

Eff you ass hole.

Yea, He is an ass.

That's why he's so funny.....Most of the time...