Quantcast

Wanted for Beer Theft In California

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
douglas said:
maybe you can frame T-dog ??
Nope, the facts are simple. We drank reasonable amounts of decent beer then left the establishment. Due to circumstances that might come out in the trial, the tab was left unpaid on the bar. Ohhh, the guilt, may the good lord strike me down where I sit this very instant.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ghostrider said:
Nope, the facts are simple. We drank reasonable amounts of decent beer then left the establishment. Due to circumstances that might come out in the trial, the tab was left unpaid on the bar. Ohhh, the guilt, may the good lord strike me down where I sit this very instant.

wow.......beer theft, thats just below bike theft

I think you should turn yourself in!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ghostrider said:
Obviously, my plan is to turn Westy in. The authorities are probably reading this thread as we speak.

thats low dude, its as bad as Westy telling your wife about the red headed trollop you were making out with at said bar!

I would say I am real suprised at your bahavoir.....but I am sure its because you are still very upset us East coasters kicked your West coast spankers asses back in February!! :D

:dancing:

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
douglas said:
thats low dude, its as bad as Westy telling your wife about the red headed trollop you were making out with at said bar!

I would say I am real suprised at your bahavoir.....but I am sure its because you are still very upset us East coasters kicked your West coast spankers asses back in February!! :D

:dancing:
Now you are getting closer to the real point of this thread...

splat

Nam I am
I Are Baboon said:
That trophy no longer belongs to them. Old news, man. That's like posting a picture of the '85 Bears.

:blah:
Thats right but 4 MAAB felt some one else had More than Earned it !

I just was going through the 2005 dalton Picture thread! I just may have to bump that ! it reminds me of some serious good times !

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm innocent. There was a one armed man that didn't pay the bill.

The Ridemonkey cup will fall into new hands come February. My guess is that its home will remain east of the Mississippi.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Brian HCM#1 said:
Listen to you guys:rolleyes: Get ready to enjoy the begining of your 6 months of snow.:evil:
Honestly I think the fact that there is snow on all the trails, is the main reason I'm able to seriously train for the Old Pueblo race :p

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Brian HCM#1 said:
Listen to you guys:rolleyes: Get ready to enjoy the begining of your 6 months of snow.:evil:

snow on trails/we cant ride our bikes (unless your name is splat) and we STILL kick their assses in February......how embarassing is that for the west coasters!!!