Quantcast

Wanted: SID 1999/2000 pump adapter! Help!!!!

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
I posted this in "wanted" but it didn't get may views.....

Hey all of you monkeys, I hope that one of you can help me out.
I've got an old URT bike with a 2000 RockShox SID rear shock. This shock uses a funny little air adapter that looks like valve from a presta tube with a little o-ring added.

Anyway, I lost mine somehow, and the shock is slowly leaking down. None of my local shops have one, and the 2 online shops that carry them (Mud, Sweat & Gears and Airbomb) both tell me that they are backordered. SRAM was no help either.

So this $4 part is keeping me from riding this bike! Any of you monkeys have a spare I could buy? Anyone work in a shop and have one in they could sell me? Thanks in advance!
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Mackie said:
I posted this in "wanted" but it didn't get may views.....

Hey all of you monkeys, I hope that one of you can help me out.
I've got an old URT bike with a 2000 RockShox SID rear shock. This shock uses a funny little air adapter that looks like valve from a presta tube with a little o-ring added.

Anyway, I lost mine somehow, and the shock is slowly leaking down. None of my local shops have one, and the 2 online shops that carry them (Mud, Sweat & Gears and Airbomb) both tell me that they are backordered. SRAM was no help either.

So this $4 part is keeping me from riding this bike! Any of you monkeys have a spare I could buy? Anyone work in a shop and have one in they could sell me? Thanks in advance!
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

If it is the same adaptor as the SID fork (99 also) I have one. Just PMme your address and I will ship it to you if you pay shipping. It could take a little longer because I am in Montreal but it is better than nothing.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
This is what the Monkey is all about! I somehow thought jdcamb might have what you were looking for Mackie.

Still no new FS Trailbike for you Mr? How's your wife doing? Due date for Little Mackie again?

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Thanks all! I'm going to take JD up on his offer Deyv, because he's in NY, and it might be a bit quicker. Thanks though!
jdcamb - PM Sent!

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
MMcG said:
This is what the Monkey is all about! I somehow thought jdcamb might have what you were looking for Mackie.

Still no new FS Trailbike for you Mr? How's your wife doing? Due date for Little Mackie again?
Still no new trailbike, although I am really close to ordering a new cross frame form Soul Cycles as a commuter.
The trailbike was kind of on hold until we found a bigger place & got settled with the kid (due September 16th, thanks for asking). However, I came into a little surprise cash, and was ready to pull the trigger, but then started thinking, well..... Interbike is just around the corner, and the 05 stuff is starting to show up........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I tell you - this sport is a sickness sometimes.

In any case, unless I get blown away by something new, it will be a 575.
Heard any rumors about changes to this bike for next year?

Oh yeah, and the Monkey does rule. I feel all warm & fuzzy!
:love:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
The 575 looks to be a sweet frame - but who knows what will be out at Interbike 2005!

Wow - September 16th is fast approaching!! Do you know if Little Mackie will be a boy or a girl?