Quantcast

War Craft

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I just got this game free from a friend, and can use his account for free as well. I dunno, after taking about 4 hours to install the 4 cds, the game is kinda cool. Im not really sure what your supposed to do or anything, or the actual point of the game. (what are you supposed to win?) Seems like a good way to kill the cold and dark winter afternoons.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I played the beta back in the day. The point is to progress. As you get farther into your story, the missions get harder and you get more powerful, and clans become important. As far as I know (having never played the finished/whole game) there is nothing to win, it just gets harder and harder, and you get matched with people who are just as powerful as you are. Fairly addictive, but I don't have that kind of money to spend.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
mack said:
Seems like a good way to kill the cold and dark winter afternoons.
And relationships

I recently broke up with a guy because he played for about 6 months and totally ignored me... we were together for four years.

Take that as a 'beware, all ye who enter here'

Have fun, but be careful. Warcraft is, like Tenchiro said, demanding.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
MudGrrl said:
And relationships

I recently broke up with a guy because he played for about 6 months and totally ignored me... we were together for four years.

I find that hard to believe.... sex always is before you play video games ;)

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
hooples3 said:
I find that hard to believe.... sex always is before you play video games ;)
One would think so, huh?

I could have invited two other hot women over in skimpy clothing and invited him out to partake in a jello wrestling contest....

and he would rather be on the computer worried about gathering people for a raid on the other side...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
MudGrrl said:
One would think so, huh?

I could have invited two other hot women over in skimpy clothing and invited him out to partake in a jello wrestling contest....

and he would rather be on the computer worried about gathering people for a raid on the other side...
:eek: ummmm want to go out on a date????:drool: