Quantcast

WARider - PM box full???

moondog said:
I tried to send you a PM but it bounced. What gives? :mumble:
Or did you get booted from RM?
Hey man my friend decided to post a controversial thread and pissed off a bunch of people. Although after reading it...it seems that some of the guys on here were just replying to get under his skin as they didn't seem to understand what he was saying so knowing my bro I can understand why he flew off the handle. Anyhow, I decided to start up a new name because I don't want to be related to that thread as he seemed to piss off a bunch of people(understandably).

Anyhow, what's up man, how have yah been?

moondog

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
Ballard, WA
Yeah, after the PM bounced I looked around and saw that thread. I figured you must have been kicked off. I was quite surprised.

I was looking for a third to ride today at the places we went to last time or possibly the place we (at least I) haven't been. I also tried your cell but that didn't work either. Oh well, maybe next time.

moondog said:
Yeah, after the PM bounced I looked around and saw that thread. I figured you must have been kicked off. I was quite surprised.

I was looking for a third to ride today at the places we went to last time or possibly the place we (at least I) haven't been. I also tried your cell but that didn't work either. Oh well, maybe next time.
Good ole friends...I have a feeling that post will haunt me for awhile thanks to...

Anyhow, check your pm's, been coughin' up flem all day, but thanks for the thought.