Quantcast

WARNING! North* rentals

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Yo NapalmCheese, did Mr. Pittman have a cup he was sipping out of with him there at the end of the day? If so, you should've taken a wiff.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Nice to see you every thing got worked out damn i am glad it wasn't me i would of went off the deep end. I come from the Punk way of dealing with things. First i would of waited in the parking lot to see what he drove and then the next day i would of took a sh&% on his hood and let it cook for a day in the heat and then put a stab to his tires... man that is better then free tickets and worth all of 90$ ha ha ha. Born in Oakland baby ....

NapalmCheese

Monkey
May 16, 2006
Los Gatos
Nice to see you every thing got worked out damn i am glad it wasn't me i would of went off the deep end. I come from the Punk way of dealing with things. First i would of waited in the parking lot to see what he drove and then the next day i would of took a sh&% on his hood and let it cook for a day in the heat and then put a stab to his tires... man that is better then free tickets and worth all of 90$ ha ha ha. Born in Oakland baby ....
Ah haha, that's what I like to hear.
The thought of doing very bad things crossed my mind but I learned a long time ago that there are alternate ways of dealing with things than crapping on someone's car ;)