Quantcast

Was just given a promotion at work...uh oh!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
My company's regional and division manager came in today and promoted me to facility manager where I work! :help:

Apparently the old mgr. is "moving on". :rofl:

So, now I get a steady schedule (Mon.-Fri. ~ 8-5) with no more working weekends, and a raise. :thumb: I also get a TON of additional duties/responsibilities, but that's ok...I kinda thrive under pressure. This should be pretty cool and now my weekends are free which means more riding/racing this summer!! w00t!!! :D

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
McGRP01 said:
My company's regional and division manager came in today and promoted me to facility manager where I work! :help:

So, now I get a steady schedule (Mon.-Fri. ~ 8-5) with no more working weekends, and a raise. :thumb: I also get a TON of additional duties/responsibilities, but that's ok...I kinda thrive under pressure. This should be pretty cool and now my weekends are free which means more riding/racing this summer!! w00t!!! :D

congrats! guess I'll be seeing you at some of the Mt Snow races this year...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
McGRP01 said:

Congrats on the promotion! Although it probably mean many more overtime hours, especially if they made you a salaried employee.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
tonyhawk said:
congrats! guess I'll be seeing you at some of the Mt Snow races this year...
Hopefully. I'd like to do some different races this summer instead of just Platty all the time. First up...U.S. Open. :devil:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So where did you hide the old managers body?

Congrats on the new spot, raises are sweet (or so I've been told :( )

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Weekends off are definitely cool!!! Congrats.

I'm up for a raise here this month. No additional duties please, just more more money. Thank you.

J

JRB

McGRP01 said:
I wasn't going to say anything.... :p
Ever since DRB started thinking he was in Rip's pants, things have been going down hill.