Quantcast

Was there ever gonna be a DVD of the 2012 WC season.

SCARY

Not long enough
??I about wore a hole in the freecaster 2011 one.I don't understand why this has to be so difficult to produce when it's on TV or Internet every year,anyway.
It sucks that everything that should promote the sport is so hit or miss.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
IIRC 2011 was handled by freecaster. 2012 was handled by RBMH (red bull media house). Not sure what, if any, physical media production they are into.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I was hoping for a 2012 dvd myself. As cool as things like "seasons" and "where the trail ends" and those types of videos are, I really enjoy the race coverage.

BigBoi

Monkey
Oct 31, 2011
Long Island, NY
??I about wore a hole in the freecaster 2011 one.I don't understand why this has to be so difficult to produce when it's on TV or Internet every year,anyway.
It sucks that everything that should promote the sport is so hit or miss.
NBC universal or NBC Sports still has 2012 races on from time to time, I think. However, the channel is no longer available on Comcast but maybe on Dish or other providers? Am I wrong on this?

I used to have the entire 2010 and 2011 seasons DVR'd until my wife accidentally replaced them with Summer Olympics footage. D'oh!!!

It's no DVD but it's cool to be able to pop on a race without getting up off the couch.