Quantcast

Washington State is sad

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
Like the title says, we got not even 2 inches of snow and there is school delays and closures! When I live in Wisconsin we would get like 2 feet of snow and would still have to go to school. Same thing in Germany, and New York.

SAD.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
in spokane we have almost like 8 inches- a foot, and almost nothing is effected. i probably have school tommorrow too.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
seattle area is weak beans. a bunch of pussys who cant handle icy roads. The east side of the state is a more with it. Back in pullman at school i used to pull up a chair at hilly intersections and laugh at all the west sider drivers who bounce off curbs and eachother driving around. Its so damn funny, you think they'd learn

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
boostindoubles said:
seattle area is weak beans. a bunch of pussys who cant handle icy roads. The east side of the state is a more with it. Back in pullman at school i used to pull up a chair at hilly intersections and laugh at all the west sider drivers who bounce off curbs and eachother driving around. Its so damn funny, you think they'd learn
ahahaha, thats so good free entertainment. i, personally, love the snow... theres a 15 foot drop by my house that i cant do on my bike, im gonna do on my snowboard.

J

JRB

Don't worry, dude. You don't appear to get much out of school any way. :D

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
loco said:
Don't worry, dude. You don't appear to get much out of school any way. :D

i've gotten a lot out of school actually. i call em misdemeanors. They involve alot of court rooms, cop cars, bottles of booze, kegs of beer, bags of grass. :think:

and for that matte.... schwietzer opens tomorrow? nice, i'll have to make a trip out to sandpoint soon.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I am not worried about the snow as much as the idiots on the road, who I don't really trust when it is dry out anyways.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Well duh.

It hardly ever snows in Seattle, right? So why would they invest in massive infrastructure to be prepared for something that hardly ever happens? Easier to just shutdown for the day, no?

I mean - in Wisconsin it's along the lines of a blizzard every 3 weeks from October - April. :rolleyes:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
There are also tons of hills and bridges in Seattle. But i can't really defend the driving abilities of people around here though, that's a losing battle.