Quantcast

Watch and learn!!!!

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
my absolute favorite is the fact that she gets up, throws her bike at the dude and then when her friends show up she falls to the ground feigning a broken leg.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
my absolute favorite is the fact that she gets up, throws her bike at the dude and then when her friends show up she falls to the ground feigning a broken leg.
Was thinking the same thing...... I think both were at wrong. You just don't come to a stop in the middle of the trail and at the same time you don't ride others back wheel of people you don't know or ride with.

Cecil

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
He wasnt that close. He should have just went around her when she stopped. It looked like he had time. I hope she has seen the video and feels like a DA.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Wow,wat a stupid woman.

1:not even going fast,2 throws her bike says enything is broken his fault,thinks she has the right to speak and pull a fit like that cause shes a women.

I woulda just left the bitch.

Gives him the hugest guilt trip for totaly her fault.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Maybe she is in the italian national soccer team? That seems to come effortless for them ;)

Last edited:

Runner

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
CT
The guy who filmed it said she has seen the video... I wonder if she read the comments

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
Looks to me like he's on a blue or green trail. No need to ride someones ass on a trail like that since they're likely a beginner. Although she shouldn't have reacted that way especially when he was apologized.

There's nothing my GF hates more than some douchebag riding her ass down a green or blue trail. They usually change their tune after they pass her and have to deal with me.

Rubbin's racing if you're gonna ride like that on beginner trails.

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
LAWL!!!!!! I liked how she said "I think I broke my leg" AFTER she had stood up and threw her bike at the guy. She obviously hasn't been in the sport very long to understand that mistakes happen and people are generally not mean. I thought that was an awesome video though. Good on him for uploading it. Brave too, that chick looks like she could murder someone.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Looks to me like he's on a blue or green trail. No need to ride someones ass on a trail like that since they're likely a beginner. Although she shouldn't have reacted that way especially when he was apologized.

There's nothing my GF hates more than some douchebag riding her ass down a green or blue trail. They usually change their tune after they pass her and have to deal with me.

Rubbin's racing if you're gonna ride like that on beginner trails.

He wasnt riding on her ass in the first place. He rides up on her and the next thing he knows she stops.

ekimox

Monkey
Jun 17, 2009
After she threw her bike at me I would have picked it up and hulk launched it deep into the woods. I mean seriously, who throws a bicycle??

johnnypop

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
San Jose/Santa Barbara
After she threw her bike at me I would have picked it up and hulk launched it deep into the woods. I mean seriously, who throws a bicycle??
hahaha

"honestly man, who throws a shoe?!"

that lady is crazy... he had just rolled up on her, there was no reason to lock 'em up in the middle of the trail, could've easily pulled over. Bogus all around...

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Does everyone out there wear armor and ride downhill bikes on xc trails?

I wonder if she's also a Triathlete.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
They try to be the best at excercising.
Ha Ha, guess your right most are and that is why I don’t like to train with them. I have taken the lazy approach to training for my first Tri next spring.

My training schedule:
1. When I feel like running I go run, no set distance. May run 3 miles may run 12.
2. Have not done too much road riding as I find it more fun to go on a long XC ride over a long road ride.
3. Swimming, go twice a week and swim a mile each time. No set time to do it in, just swim.

Now back to the thread. Watched the video again this morning. I think I laugh harder the more the I see it!!!

Cecil

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
My thoughts:

Where is that place? I have never ridden around such rude people and hope not to. Guy was overly nice to a way over reaction.

As Banshee Rider says, why all the armor and for heaven's sake put a shirt on over it.

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
She needs to learn the proper trail etiquette. I bet when she goes skiing/snowboarding she stops where others can't see her, or stops with a group across the trail rather than down the trail.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
I bet when she goes skiing/snowboarding she stops where others can't see her, or stops with a group across the trail rather than down the trail.
I love this one. I can't count how many times I have been out West Boarding and when coming out of the Bowls above the Blue runs and run up on beginners standing in the middle of the slope......:nope:

Cecil

DHPeteinSC

Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
In the KY (jelly) E-town
Blue trails listed as'' Downhill traffic only, higher speeds and more difficult'' and from the trail etiquette section''Do not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above." The dude in the blue looks like the group guide, and clearly tells this woman (you know that kinda stuff can happen, I mean we're on blues and its faster) Yea, but you dont have to be goin 100 miles an hour, go to the blacks and play with the big boys! Great advice lady!! Why dont you stick to trails that YOU can ride. Like the guide says '' shlt happens''!!