Quantcast

Watch out Brad Pitt...or...WHY is she a Model???

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005570461,00.html

By DANIELLE LAWLER
Showbiz Reporter
ANGELINA JOLIE’S lesbian lover has given this warning to the star’s boyfriend Brad Pitt: “There has never been an ending to her and I. I think there never will be.”

Supermodel Jenny Shimizu adds: “I think we will continue to have a deep relationship. It really does go beyond just the sex.”

Jenny has spoken for the first time about her steamy ten-year relationship with bisexual Angelina and her belief that Brad’s relationship may be short-lived.

Tattooed Jenny says: “She’s always had lovers that she relies on. If she can ring you and you can meet up then she can take care of her sexual needs.

“Whenever she calls me up I visit her. It’s not always the case that we have sex. Sometimes we go to her property in Cambodia and explore the jungle.

“It’s definitely more of a deeper friendship. She’s the person I’ll always care about and always help and always be there for.”

In Angelina — Saint Or Sinner? to be screened tonight on Sky One, Jenny tells in an explosive interview how the pair have had secret liaisons away from prying eyes.

She has never met Brad, who split from his wife, Friends star Jennifer Aniston, to be with Angelina.

Brad and Jennifer are now divorced and all the signs have been that he wants a stable family life with his Mrs Smith co-star — even wanting to become the official dad of her two adopted children.

However, former Calvin Klein model Jenny has her doubts about what the future holds for Brad.

She says: “It seems like he comes from a different place. He wants to have kids and he wants to have a perfect marriage. She’s a tough woman who will do everything she wants to.

“I don’t think there is any way of controlling Angelina. She’s not going to be a housewife.”

Jenny, who is also an actress, began sleeping with Angelina when they met on the set of the movie drama Foxfire, which was shot in 1993 in Portland, Oregon.

The pair played lovers.

The model remembers the first time the girl-on-girl action spilled into real life. She says: “I had never been so tender with another person as I was with her.

“I was 24 and I had experienced many relationships with women before and I was at a point in my career where I was very cocky.

“During breaks in filming Foxfire I got to sit down with this person (Angelina) and spend two weeks with them, meeting them and talking with them before anything got sexual.

“I actually felt like I was caring about someone much more than just simply having sex.

“And I didn’t feel there was a straight girl that I was just bedding and she was going to freak out the next morning.

“We had established such a nice relationship that I felt this girl would have me back, no matter what. I knew this person would be loyal and wonderful to me.

“Our relationship only got closer the minute that we had finished being together.

“I felt intense emotions and I felt intense emotions from her. From that minute on we hung out together”

Angelina had a boyfriend, actor Jonny Lee Miller, but that didn’t stop her starting the lesbian affair.

Jonny, who appeared in EastEnders as Jonathan Hewitt before heading for Hollywood, married Angelina in 1996. They were divorced four years later.

Jenny says Jonny knew of their intimate relationship but still married Angelina. When the marriage broke down Angelina said: “I probably would have married Jenny if I hadn’t married Jonny.”

Jenny, who last year “married” Rebecca Loos in a US TV show, recalls the early days with Angelina. She says: “We used to visit strip clubs and there was this tension. After the second week of filming we kissed.

“She is beautiful. Her mouth is amazing. I’ve never kissed anyone with a bigger mouth than Angelina. It’s like two water beds — it’s like this big kind of warm, mushy, beautiful thing.

“She’s a gorgeous woman. We were already sleeping together when I met Jonny while on Foxfire. She told both of us how she felt and we all went out to dinner one night. She was honest — that’s how she’s been her whole life.

“We didn’t have a threesome — I’m not really into that — it was a friendship the three of us had.

“But there wasn’t very much conversation with Jonny. I think he was very threatened by me.”

Angelina was 19 at the time she embarked on her first lesbian relationship with the model.

Jenny says: “She’s a very dominant personality. Once she displays love for you, she wants to know how much you care about her.

“It’s not so much we were dressed in leather capes and masks and there were chains. It was emotional. I would restrain her with my arms but we didn’t get into buying stuff. We just used whatever props were available if we wanted to.

“She was a collector of knives and taught me about them.”

Close ... the star with Jenny, right, in film poster
Close ... the star with Jenny,
right, in film poster

Jenny has lost count of the number of times she and Angelina have made love. She says: “It’s been an ongoing thing for the past decade.”

So how safe is Brad with Angelina?

Jenny adds: “Maybe she would settle down and be with one person but I think she goes looking for excitement all the time.

“Her passion is people and it’s hard to just settle down with one person when you have a whole world in front of you.

“I’m not saying she sleeps with a lot of people. But I can’t imagine her just being married and being happy.”

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Well, that's the first time a lesbian supermodel (I think I should have heard the name of a supermodel before now) has ever made Silver Jr. soft.

Jackie Chan is sexier, and he doesn't have the chip on his shoulder...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What is super about her?
Shouldn't they be remotely cute.

She should try smiling/being a little more perky...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
steve, something about that clip is a little freaky.

This article sounds like a chronic case of denial if you ask me... and I don't mean a river in Egypt.

"She's says she's straight now but she still loves me, you'll see!"

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Polandspring88 said:
Didn't know, or didn't care?

I for one couldn't care less about her escapades with Brad Pitt/Billy Bob/lesbian ugly model.
You get five bonus points today for being one of the only monkeys to not say "I could care less."

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Polandspring88 said:
Didn't know, or didn't care?

I for one couldn't care less about her escapades with Brad Pitt/Billy Bob/lesbian ugly model.

Both actually. I really don't understand the whole obsession with knowing everything about an actors life. Its their job, let them do it and then go home!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Wow for the Jolie fans out there don't get to bent out of shape after all its a British tabloid these things make the National Enquirer look like the wall street journal, they rarely print articles based on fact just crap that wankers want to read...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
blt2ride said:
She is hot, but she is very STRANGE! I must say that Brad Pitt is an idiot, why would he leave Jennifer Aniston for Angelina? Aniston is waaay hotter...
I bet Angelina is a freak in the sack, though, maybe he likes fetish stuff ;)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BigMike said:
Both actually. I really don't understand the whole obsession with knowing everything about an actors life. Its their job, let them do it and then go home!

uh, not quite. they get paid millions of dollars to put up with people knowing every aspect of their life. i don't get the obsession people have with famous people.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
laura said:
uh, not quite. they get paid millions of dollars to put up with people knowing every aspect of their life. i don't get the obsession people have with famous people.

if I had a coworker that made minimum wage & looked just like Angelina, I'd love :love: her too!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
It's clear that Angelina was put on this planet for one reason, and one reason alone. And her singular purpose simply must be shared between the sexes. Anyone who thinks they could have her all to themselves or even just their gender is confused. And selfish. :p