Quantcast

Watch out Dover, PA

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
See this is where Rev. Robertson needs to actually spend some time reading his Bible rather than spewing all his judgement filled speeches.

Paul says that Jesus holds all things together........so if that school board could take Jesus out of there then according to the Bible that school would cease to exist (think of the drummer in Spinal Tap).

I guess I don't see the problem. Just because a school is teaching something that doesn't have a Christian label on it doesn't mean it's not true. One philosopher said "all truth is God's truth" - so for me if it's not true it's not of God, there is no truth outside of God regardless of the label or adjective that's in front of it.

Anyway between this statement and his statement about Chavez Mr. Robertson is making those of us to actually strive to follow Jesus look like a bunch of retards...........and I'm sick of it.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
I thought that God was supposed to be big on forgiveness and mercy.

There again he is given to wrath and jealousy

As well as hardening of hearts (and arteries?)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Andyman_1970 said:
See this is where Rev. Robertson needs to actually spend some time reading his Bible rather than spewing all his judgement filled speeches.

Paul says that Jesus holds all things together........so if that school board could take Jesus out of there then according to the Bible that school would cease to exist (think of the drummer in Spinal Tap).

I guess I don't see the problem. Just because a school is teaching something that doesn't have a Christian label on it doesn't mean it's not true. One philosopher said "all truth is God's truth" - so for me if it's not true it's not of God, there is no truth outside of God regardless of the label or adjective that's in front of it.

Anyway between this statement and his statement about Chavez Mr. Robertson is making those of us to actually strive to follow Jesus look like a bunch of retards...........and I'm sick of it.
Maybe you and other non hate mongering Christians can change your "description" to separate yourselves. I like the sound of Jesusistanis.:D

What scares me is the number of people that actually listen to ol'
Pat.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I've been forced to downgrade my already poor opinion of Pat, and his followers, AGAIN. He's gone from justifying natural disasters by saying God did it, to threatening to have God cause disasters.

Aside for that Pat just supplied ample evidence that Intelligent Design isn't science and is in fact just a warmed over version of creationism.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Andyman_1970 said:
Anyway between this statement and his statement about Chavez Mr. Robertson is making those of us to actually strive to follow Jesus look like a bunch of retards...
you mean you're not?

;)

:devil:

:D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Andyman_1970 said:

:stupid:

What he said!