Quantcast

Watch where you toss that donut wrapper Manimal!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ahahahahahaha! that would be great! as fast as i drive i'd have the hello kitty underwear and head garments on all the time.

on a serious note, that article made me cringe when it mentioned that they would have to wear the armband for parking in "prohibited areas." i hate it when people complain about cops parking in "prohibited areas" like fire lanes and "no parking zones". if i get a call for a shoplifter at a grocery store or maybe i have to stop by to get some deodorant or doughnuts...regardless, we park close to the store for a reason. if someone is, say...breaking into your house and you call the cops and i'm close by at the supermarket. would you rather me have to run through the parking lot looking for my car or run right out front, jump in, and head to your house? if there's a fire at the store i'll hear about it on the radio, if i don't notice it firsthand, and i can go move my car for the FD. i just can't stand when people pull the, "hey, that cop is parked in a fire lane"..well, it IS for EMERGENCY VEHICLES right?! now, handicapped spots are a different animal..that's just wrong.

ok...rant over.