Quantcast

Watershed shuttle this weekend?

I'm fairly new to the Frederick area and I would like to hook up with some people who shuttle the Watershed. I've been there about five times now and I've found one really nice downhill which I've walked up many times now.

I would love to ride with people who could show me new places and teach me new stuff. Unfortunately I don't have a driver's license which is a bit of a problem, but I would be more than happy to bring a cooler with drinks and snacks and stuff in return for someone else driving, of course I would also pay for the gas.

Any takers?

/Stephan

i-ride

Monkey
May 12, 2006
Frederick
You came to the right place. Monkies always be lookin' for partners in crime. Hang tight and you'll get some bites..

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Hey Stephan,

It was a pleasure meeting you and sorry that we did not hook up earlier in the day. I was spent by the time you rode up and my forearm muscle was hurting from having been impaled by a trailside tree branch two weeks earlier while riding in NVA. I'll likely be up there again with a few of the hooligans this coming Sunday so if the spirit moves you, shoot me a PM and I'll arrange to show you a couple of the longer trails that aren't in Area 51.

Later,
LLKK