Quantcast

WAY COOL Christmas gift

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My Rio Nitrous just crapped out on me. Fortunately I knew it was an unreliable heap and bought the extra protection policy from Best Buy. Now I can apply the $150 purchase price to a new player. Not sure if Ill pony up the cash for an ipod or get a player with flash memory.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Damn True said:
Okay....feeling silly asking this......how do you adjust the volume?
rub your finger in a counterclockwise direction around the implied "wheel"

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Everybody at the office got new iPods for themselves for Xmas and I'm the last loner :(

But I did buy myself some sweet cordless power-tools for about the same money as a 40G iPod! I have been slaving away in the garage every night working on my new truck project with my new tools.

But damn I still want an iPod!!!!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
hahah its funny how many ipods are being given this year, I :heart: mine to death. Both my parents got them for each other and neither know...i just informed one that the computer they use, isnt new enough to support it...you would have thought it was the end of the world. Also i went into the apple store the other day, and i swear to god, everyone in the store was holding an ipod for purchase. IPODS ROCK

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Damn True said:
Okay....feeling silly asking this......how do you adjust the volume?

Man do yourself a favor and learn how to use the ipod for all its worth, its a powerful tool, also get an griffin "itrip" so that you can rock out anywere there is a radio :thumb:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
I got one from Freak as an early x-mas gift about 2 weeks ago.....40GB baby :D

I still have to unpack all my cd's and get more music on it, but I love it!!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Damn True said:
30gb.....eeesh

I put everything on my two computers in mine and only filled it about 2/3. I think I could dump about 1/4 of it.

Gotta load the Narlus comps tomorow.
hey true, the cds i burned for you probably won't have ID tags, so you'll have to do that manually after you rip them.

btw, i just tried to sign up for easytree, and they are at the 100K user limit...so i gotta keep trying as inactive accounts are culled.