Quantcast

way to go barry...

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Yes I do believe the a large portion of Mitts supporters are out and out racists, they hate everyone that is not white and christian
The Mormon church has done a great job of convincing everybody that they are Christians. Notice how they like to go by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. "Just put Jebus in our name and everyone will love us!" LOL

It's total BS! The basic beliefs of Muslims and Jews are much closer to Christianity.

you could say it was an 'act of God'.......
I guess that means Christian God >> Mormon God

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I can't help but think the lack of workable fiscal plan along with the hard right turn on social issues drove away a measurable chunk of the electorate.
Less of the first, more of the second. I think you give a bulk of the right too much credit. Stoney is the exception, not the rule. At least we have him. :fans:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just turned on the news and a GOP talking head spouting how Sandy "cost" Romney the election. A resounding victory apparently has nothing to do with policy and everything to do with weather...
no different than this?

"I'm so glad we had that storm last week because I think the storm was one of those things"...

chris matthews

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Mormon church has done a great job of convincing everybody that they are Christians. Notice how they like to go by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. "Just put Jebus in our name and everyone will love us!" LOL

It's total BS! The basic beliefs of Muslims and Jews are much closer to Christianity.

I guess that means Christian God >> Mormon God

I think that Mitts white collar upbringing prevented him from digging for a magic seer stone that would show him the path to winning the election.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Less of the first, more of the second. I think you give a bulk of the right too much credit. Stoney is the exception, not the rule. At least we have him. :fans:
Not sure if this is positive or negative. But given it's referencing the 'financial moneykey' I will take it as positive.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Burley done got turned too. We probably could get N8 if they ever figure out how to reverse lobotomies.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Not sure if this is positive or negative. But given it's referencing the 'financial moneykey' I will take it as positive.
All good. While you hold conservative views, you are not prone to the kool aid as much as those around you.