Quantcast

way to go corey!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
a big CONGRATS to our local boy corey for his 11th place overall amateur US OPEN finish! :clapping:

i guess (forget about being good)
1) having a kid
2) not getting to ride much
3) getting the r9
4) not having drunken camping fools
can make a difference, eh? :cheers:

next year, your name will hopefully be on that pro list. :biggrin:

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
Congrats! And to think, in the lift line we thought he stopped riding altogether! LOL!!! ;)
trust me, he pretty much doesn't ride much. maybe that's the big secret to being so fast?

ps: know anyone that wants to buy a 9.5" eye-to-eye avy from my r9? i should be getting a dhx soon to replace it...

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
a big CONGRATS to our local boy corey for his 11th place overall amateur US OPEN finish! :clapping:

i guess (forget about being good)
1) having a kid
2) not getting to ride much
3) getting the r9
4) not having drunken camping fools
can make a difference, eh? :cheers:

next year, your name will hopefully be on that pro list. :biggrin:
damn dude, don't give away all my training secrets!! :D

i had a good weekend for sure, and that sinister is one hell of a bike. i was telling someone recently that chasing a toddler around is great training and increases your snap refllex speed by about 10x. i should start renting ryder out!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
i was telling someone recently that chasing a toddler around is great training and increases your snap refllex speed by about 10x.

Looks like I'll be rocking the DH next season. The little one's 4 months old now and he should be up and running by the start of next season.

willpowa

Chimp
Sep 6, 2004
Nice work, Corey! I've already brought Isabel out for trailwork; Ryder should be ready by next summer, right?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
nice corey!

Congrats... if you thought you didn't have time now to ride now just wait for #2 :twitch: I am getting prepped by riding a bunch now!:disgust:

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
I already gave you an ataboy on your site, but I'll give you another one over here....YOU STUD!! way to go.

I haven't riden in a month and have been hanging out with my daughter, so using your training techniques I should be blazingly fast in another month or so ...right?:lighten: