Quantcast

Way to go Zonic and Cliffster!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by The Toninator

hehehe hey heidi the little girly, girls are probably sleeping in. I made it to work after my 24 and so did heidi.:monkey:
LOL, girly girls....:p :eek: Thems fighten words.

Sabine

Chimp
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by The Toninator

hehehe hey heidi the little girly, girls are probably sleeping in. I made it to work after my 24 and so did heidi.:monkey:
I'm at work...bit I might as well not be seeing as how I'm pretty useless today.

Sabine

Chimp
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by Zonic Man

Good meeting ya!
Oh crap..did I meet you? Its all hazy...did I meet you at the finish? Was that you that I wouldn't let shake my snotty gloves? I was soooo wiped.

How fun was that?

Sabine

Chimp
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by Heidi

:( Hey congratulations Sabine!:cool:
Thanks Heidi.

Sure wish there were more women's teams out there, we would have thrived off more competition (we won by 3 laps). There were 4 all female teams who did the non-NORBA race. Can't figure out why they wouldn't go for the Championship. Only difference was an extra 2.5 miles per lap, $50 entry fee and 4 person instead of 5.

Oh well...sure feels weird to have a Stars and Stripes jersey.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by Sabine

I'm at work...bit I might as well not be seeing as how I'm pretty useless today.
Oops sorry sabine. I was picking on cliff and zonic. didnt mean to catch any women in the crossfire. It looks like, from your post above, you won. Congrats!!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon

Thanks Heidi.

Sure wish there were more women's teams out there, we would have thrived off more competition (we won by 3 laps). There were 4 all female teams who did the non-NORBA race. Can't figure out why they wouldn't go for the Championship. Only difference was an extra 2.5 miles per lap, $50 entry fee and 4 person instead of 5.

Oh well...sure feels weird to have a Stars and Stripes jersey.
I was wondering what the difference was.

Stars and Stripes jersey? Cool!!!!!

Sabine

Chimp
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by Heidi

I was wondering what the difference was.

Stars and Stripes jersey? Cool!!!!!
yep, it was an offical NORBA National event so we got stars and stripes jerseys for our win. Which is why I wish there were more teams out there as it would have made our win more meaningful. Nonetheless, I'm damn proud of our jerseys.

Z

Zonic Man

Oh crap..did I meet you? Its all hazy...did I meet you at the finish? Was that you that I wouldn't let shake my snotty gloves? I was soooo wiped.

How fun was that?
That was me...but wasn't it about 3 in the morningish? So no worries....