Quantcast

Wazzup! New member here! Am I right in place for posting?

GingerO

Chimp
Oct 14, 2011
Los Angeles, California
For I don't where I am going to put my introduction, I jut posted it here for you to notice me. Anyway, I just want to say hello to all the members out there. You can call me GingerO. I am currently living at Los Angeles, CA, working as teacher there. I spend time talking about love, daily life, goals and mysteries. I’ve found your site very interesting so I registered here. I just want to share my insights and discover more things. I hope you could all be my friends and I am expecting for your warmth greetings after I posted this. Thanks! ;)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
thanks Eric, I will take it from here

Well hello there!...Welcome to ridemonkey!

My name is gonefirefighting but most here call me GFF. I am 36 years young and like long rides on the beach and pina coladas. sometimes I pull out my phone in public.. so I dont look like a loner and I joke a lot, but in reality nothing can stop me from reaching my goals, except for shiny distractions or moderate discomfort.

I have wonderful people skills and can strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger, in fact just today I sneezed out a huge snot bubble in front of a hottie at Safeway, so I panicked, sucked it back up my nose, and yelled "TA-DA!". Good save eh?

People wonder where I'm going in life , but don't follow me to find out because i run into things. I live the same as I type: Fast and with lots of mistakes, I’m a perfectionist when it comes to being imperfect. I am retired and am willing to be your sugar daddy and possibly purchase breast enhancements.

Turning an ordinary salad into a 7000-calorie cholesterol bomb is my superpower. I can make you laugh so hard, no noise comes out, so you sit there clapping like a dumbfounded seal. I Enjoy hunting and fishing and I live every day like it’s my first. There’s a lot of crying and sleeping involved.

I spend time thinking about useless things like If people winked in real life as much as they wink in text, this world would be a very creepy place. If aliens ever land on earth and demand to see our leader, our best chance of survival is to bring them to Lady Gaga and Every time I see an abandoned shoe on the side of the highway, I get a little bit sad that I've never partied that hard.

feel free to PM me for pictures! :thumb:

(in all seriousness, welcome, we have a good time here!)

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
He also has an amazing collection of various vintages of chloroform. Ask him to sample them all!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:popcorn:

As much potential as this thread has, I'm at least equally interested in what SkaredShtless will do will he reads the OP. The Grammar and syntax is going to make his head explode.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
GFF should be the GOP nominee, pants down...
he would win the election by a landslide and shortly thereafter nearly die by a landslide and become the first cyborg president.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
thanks Eric, I will take it from here

I can make you laugh so hard, no noise comes out, so you sit there clapping like a dumbfounded seal.

I spend time thinking about useless things like If people winked in real life as much as they wink in text, this world would be a very creepy place. If aliens ever land on earth and demand to see our leader, our best chance of survival is to bring them to Lady Gaga and Every time I see an abandoned shoe on the side of the highway, I get a little bit sad that I've never partied that hard.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Must spread rep! GFF... you are a genius! Too bad I'm married, you are JUST my type!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Do you guys run a veterans special?
Well really everyone in my family is either in the military, a vet, or married to one. So, that would work! Although, my cousin who is the same age as me and one bas a$$ mutha trucka is already serving in the reserves... so I don't know if she counts for the discount.

I have some younger ones who might appeal to insanity9 too.... :D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I started thinking maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree, in the nest, are we not?

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I started thinking maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree, in the nest, are we not?
I thought they were ginger colored.... or maybe a christmas thong with a gingerbread man on front?