Quantcast

WC Parking Garage Race

Hello fellow Bay area Riders, this saturday night at 7 PM Chrissie P. and I will be puttin on a Parking garage race.

The Race will be down a 4 story parking garage in Walnut Creek, CA.
The buy in will be $1, winner takes all. the Race will start precisely at 7 PM on the top of the garage.

The Format for the race.

Mass start
first one past the security gaurd booth wins the cash pot(we're hoping he;ll be in it hahah, he;lll be like "WTF") haha.

After the race. we'll urban sesh Downtown WC and see what happens next.

direction to da race site (growers Square) from bart

1. left onto Ygnacio Valley Road

2. Turn right at N California Blvd

3. Turn left at Lacassie Ave

4. Turn right at Locust St

5. meet at the corner of Civic and Locust

PM me if you want mo info

Peace

Jerott

P.S. If ya wanna sponsor da race and throw down sum swag, We can hold a raffle at my place

Extra info:

The race will be pretty short 30 secs or less. Our main goal is for quality fun, as well as plan for more elaborate Urban races in the future. Maybe sponsors, bigger purses, Braketed racing, Obstacles. This race is just to test the waters.

Thanks

Jerott

An Anonymous Co. is throwin down sum swag for a raffle. So after da race, we shall ride over to my house (takes 5 minutes from da race site) and we will raffle off the swag.

No Promises yet, but I am talking with my Family to see if we can have a BBQ going at my house, are there any 21 yrs or older peeps planing to come? I might have some Beverages specially for you.

Thanks

Jerott

snutty

Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
Oakland in da house
An Anonymous Co. is throwin down sum swag for a raffle. So after da race, we shall ride over to my house (takes 5 minutes from da race site) and we will raffle off the swag.

No Promises yet, but I am talking with my Family to see if we can have a BBQ going at my house, are there any 21 yrs or older peeps planing to come? I might have some Beverages specially for you.

Thanks

Jerott
raises hand....21 and over here :)

UPDATE: There WILL be a BBQ Now.

So after the race look forward to, the Raffle, giving the purse to our winner, and a BBQ with non-alcoholic drinks. If you are 21 and old you may bring your own, but if i see anyone under age drinking i will ban the drinks, no questions asked.

UPDATE: Hello Mates. I realized that i never really posted a meeting time. Try to be at the Building sum time between 6:30 and 6: 50 pm. At 6:50 I will hold a pre-race meeting where I will Lay out the rules, collect your $1.00's.

- Photographers and those video taping the event i will call you up before we commence the racing, You will be stationed on different levels of the garage filiming, photographing, as well as watching for cars. I will go into detail with you guys On Saturday night. PM me so i have an idea as to how many i will have.

Now, I have been pondering the idea of running the race in Heats. However, it will take A LOT of orgonization from everyone. If we are to run heats, every thing must run smoothly. At the Pre-race meeting, i will tell you in Detail of how the heats will be ran. However if things do not look like they will/are running smoothly, I will eleminate Heats and it shall return to a Mass Start. So I am hoping everyone will coorperate

AFTER RACE: We shall ride to my house ( 5 min ride ) where will will hold awards, the raffle, with the BBQ going.

I will Provide Soda's, chips, and some Hamburgurs. It would be MUCH appreciated if you would bring your own Drinks and Meat ( I dun got enough money to buy food for that many peeps). If you bring your own meat i will throw it onto the BBQ.

Once again: If you are over 21 you may bring alcoholic beverages, but if anyone under 21 is seen drinking, I will REMOVE all alcoholic beverages.

If everyone coorperates and things run smoothly, this race will be sum GOod times.

Thanks

Jerott