Quantcast

*****! We 2 Fried 4 This GMT***!!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We got that strong wind and rain blowing through today which also happens to coincide with neighborhood garbage and recycle pickup day. I took the dog to daycare this morning and half of the bins on our street were knocked over with trash everywhere. Whoops. We've got one of those fancy bear-proof bins though so even if it gets knocked over it stays shut. :monkey:

Anyway, I slept in and will go for a run later when the weather calms down.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

About 5-7 inches of snow on the driveway this morning, after shoveling a few last night. Car was a giant frozen popsicle.

Happy it's Friday.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

gonefirefightin

free wieners

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
pre order till may, ships end of summer. Race season will be over by then
Ahh, didn't see the medium wasn't available until October. No bueno.

Trying to buy XC race bikes for my wife and I for this season (haven't raced in a long time) I ended up driving 5+ hours to pick hers up in state and arranging to get mine shipped from MA because of availability issues.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Ahh, didn't see the medium wasn't available until October. No bueno.

Trying to buy XC race bikes for my wife and I for this season (haven't raced in a long time) I ended up driving 5+ hours to pick hers up in state and arranging to get mine shipped from MA because of availability issues.
I called just about every manufacturer over the last couple weeks and all of them said the same thing, thus I am having to shop used for a race bike to start the season, about ready to mob a Kona I am getting so desperate.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

About 5-7 inches of snow on the driveway this morning, after shoveling a few last night. Car was a giant frozen popsicle.

Happy it's Friday.
We got 14mm of rain, followed by 9cm of snow yesterday. Funny enough, it's light and fluffy. It's -14°C now and the wind is blowing hard so it feels like -24°C. The city hasn't plowed the sidewalks yet (they must be busy somewhere else I guess?), so we had to walk in the street to get to school. But it's nice and sunny so I'll take it.

back aches from trying to break some of the thick ice in the driveway before the refreeze. :twitch:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I called just about every manufacturer over the last couple weeks and all of them said the same thing, thus I am having to shop used for a race bike to start the season, about ready to mob a Kona I am getting so desperate.
Just don't get hosed on a used bike price.

This place has one of the "old" Norco frames in stock. If you have the other parts....

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Took the day off. Forecast did say storm tonight and rain from noon-ish. Was pretty calm in the morning, so I went to ride the bike. Luckily the bakery with the amazing chocolate cake was kinda on route, so cake was acquired.
Just when I got home it started to rain and later snow. Now rain again and wind starts to pick up.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Took the day off. Forecast did say storm tonight and rain from noon-ish. Was pretty calm in the morning, so I went to ride the bike. Luckily the bakery with the amazing chocolate cake was kinda on route, so cake was acquired.
Just when I got home it started to rain and later snow. Now rain again and wind starts to pick up.
Great. Now I'm hungry for cake.