Quantcast

*****! We 2 Fried 4 This GMT***!!!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Well, I couldn't resist. My dream frame was on FB marketplace, guy wasn't getting what he wanted for it...he dropped reasonably low, seemed over-eager to sell, and I decided to acquire it. Gonna be a slow build as I find pieces/parts for it.

2020 Canfield Balance in the ltd edition polished finish. Joining the fleet of, but eventually supplanting, the 2015 Balance and perhaps also the 2017 Riot. We'll see how it shakes out. Perhaps I'll get it a set of heavy wheels/tires and a set for distance riding, and/or shocks to swap out as well.

I just finished acquiring the crap for the 2015 to be how I want it, tho!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
@Adventurous saw my Benchmade the other weekend, and I'm amazed he's still friends with me.
Send that thing back for service, I've sent some totally destroyed Benchmades in and gotten back like 1 old scale and two used screws with an entirely new knife attached to them. I think they now charge for new blades, but their ability to repair blades is pretty impressive, so you'd need to have really destroyed that thing to need a freshie.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
first week of hitting the gym with the 12yo done. seems ok. i guess it'll get me into some kind of shape. i'd rather just ride bikes, but oh well. maybe get out on sunday. supposed to be 70* and sunny all weekend. homemade pizza and stouts and couch chilling for now.