Quantcast

We all gon die. The pandemic thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I thought about making a new thread but this phenomenon will repeat itself just like pandemics in general.

Thread now open to offers made by the branch covidians sacrificing themselfs for the head derper. Keeping in mind that no person is the head disinformation officer, there are many cult leaders demanding sacrifice.

I've always said you should distance yourself from idiots. But especially when those idiots are your own family.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Fortunately the georgia gooberner is too dumb to try and manipulate things so I think the numbers there are a little more honest. Not a good look when your state is home to the CDC I guess.

Man if there were only some metric out there where one would see the result of 'opening back up' about 4 -5 days later since last weekend. Some kind of rise in a curve :rofl:

georgia.JPG

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think it would be fun to go to one of these protests and paint these folks foreheads with laser pointers, maybe light off some firecrackers.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
common sense: 0
Douchebags: 106,546,465,648,877,331

Gee, how come they aren't wearing nothing but Daisy Duke cutoffs with their AR-15s protesting "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" ?

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Seriously, the few remaining WWII vets must think the current generation is the biggest bunch of whiny pussies.

So you can't get a haircut or fertilizer for your yard for a few months. Boo fucking Hoo !

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Seriously, the few remaining WWII vets must think the current generation is the biggest bunch of whiny pussies.

So you can't get a haircut or fertilizer for your yard for a few months. Boo fucking Hoo !
Wife has never watched Band of Brothers and we're working our way through it. Last night was the section where they're getting shelled to shit in the woods outside Foy.

I remarked how the current protesting fuckwits are all upset because they can't get their hair cut or nails done :(

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Wife has never watched Band of Brothers and we're working our way through it. Last night was the section where they're getting shelled to shit in the woods outside Foy.

I remarked how the current protesting fuckwits are all upset because they can't get their hair cut or nails done :(
Oh yeah, remember that scene. Not one of those protesters could survive two days of that shit let alone several months.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
So, one of Trump's porters is positive. He was with Herr Cheezit as recent as Tuesday. One of Pence's aides is positive, and she happens to be the wife of Stephen Miller, so HE has some probability of testing positive. Clearly teh virus is all over the White House, ripe with older folks who may have contributing health factors in play.

Just saying. Carry on.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So, one of Trump's porters is positive. He was with Herr Cheezit as recent as Tuesday. One of Pence's aides is positive, and she happens to be the wife of Stephen Miller, so HE has some probability of testing positive. Clearly teh virus is all over the White House, ripe with older folks who may have contributing health factors in play.

Just saying. Carry on.
Cross post to 'its not all bad news'

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I know, right? I don't believe in wishing ill on anyone, but this is a hard fucking case.
In conundrums like this I defer to people wiser than myself:

There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. - James Mattis

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i was scanning the channels long enough to see the town i lived in in virginia was having a open our city protest according to fox news.....beautiful...