Quantcast

We all gon die. The pandemic thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
what would you like....i have never bought beer in my life.
I would like you to buy a six pack of pacifico (widely distributed, fairly neutral taste with wide appeal for a summer beer) and hand it to the oldest checkout person working in your grocery store. If they ask why, tell them it's because you know working there has been rough the last few months.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nz....a country of about 4-5 million.....i expect you to be doing better than a country of 305 million...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
pacifico

cheap

go make some some old person's life day in a shitty job scared for their health/life for the last 4 months. You're the one who offered a sixpack and then rode airplanes.......
when the check out person looks older than 21...sure thing....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That was kind of the point of giving something to one of his employees...
not my fault his supervisor is a twat....

there are plenty of other stores...it aint the end of the fucking world....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
New Zealand PM has just now announced that a family has COVID from an unknown source, so we have uncontained community transmission here now, in Auckland, our largest city. We've immediately put Auckland to L3 and the rest of the country into L2 responses.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just got back from a two week roadtrip with no signals. It was glorious. Tore my mcl in my knee though so just catching up. Anything happen the last two weeks? We got this thing licked yet? :rofl:

Brian made a lot of strong logical arguments backed with facts and data. We are all voting for Trump now.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Picking up a dirt bike in an awkward position and the awesome power of my quad popped it. Wasn't even riding/crashing. Apparently those things heal without surgery which is awesome. Could have been worse. On my last day in an area so no biggie. I needed to come home and guard the house with a water hose anyway. Apparently.

2020 is awesome.

Wish I got the cream pie joke. I'm learning it probably has something to do with Ben Shapiro.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Picking up a dirt bike in an awkward position and the awesome power of my quad popped it. Wasn't even riding/crashing. Apparently those things heal without surgery which is awesome. Could have been worse. On my last day in an area so no biggie. I needed to come home and guard the house with a water hose anyway. Apparently.

2020 is awesome.

Wish I got the cream pie joke. I'm learning it probably has something to do with Ben Shapiro.
Just search for cream pie, posted by @Colonel Angus. Youre in for a treat.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh he actually posted something that wasn't just arrogant head patting with no real substance?

Guess I'll take him off my ignore list if he's finally participating.

Edit: aw...I knew he could do it. Brian's mouth is a fairly accurate reproduction of an infinite queef. He's right on that.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oh he actually posted something that wasn't just arrogant head patting with no real substance?

Guess I'll take him off my ignore list if he's finally participating.

Edit: aw...I knew he could do it. Brian's mouth is a fairly accurate reproduction of an queef. He's right on that.
Eh.... More of a blind squirrel, broken clock sort of thing, but in this case, absolute gold.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
How we roll with contact tracing in New Zealand —

RNZ headlines at 7pm, 1st item:

If you were on a particular coach between small town x and small town y, on xx date at xx time, please self isolate.